Looks like KingFace Haitian-American Trump supporter has passed away via Queenzflip

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey @Gold why you aren’t dapping the posts that talk shyt about Candace Owenss?

fukk Candace Owens. Dap this.

You think I like Candace Owens??? :dwillhuh:

Breh... the only thing unfortunate about Kingface dying from aids is that he didn't give it to Candace Owens first :gucci:

I think you may have me confused with another poster if you think I fukk with her:skip:

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
Say Hi to Hermain Cain For Me

200.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The Maga stuff takes a backseat to him willingly spreading hiv.
For that alone he deserves the same consideration that he had for the women he gave death sentence to , NONE.
fukk him.

The people he's being lumped in with never did that.

But neither they or him believe any of the bullshyt they've said in promoting MAGA. The details of their lives show that they were lying. Kingface opening his mouth to hide behind ethnicity, "Haitians don't do this,etc." As an individual, he sold drugs, gangbanged, and went to jail. Vagabon (lowlife)behavior that he chose to take part in, so he is hardly a person who is in a position to look down on anybody and talk about what members of his group wouldn't do.

Candace filed discrimination lawsuit in her past, so her 2020 chatter about "Black victimhood"&"racism doesn't exist" is hollow hot air.

These MAGA Black folks are people who were struggling and found a lifeline to survive and pay their bills. They aren't qualified to do anything else, so this is what they are running with. Which is why there is no limit to what they are willing to do or say.