Looks like KingFace Haitian-American Trump supporter has passed away via Queenzflip

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
he didn't even get time to rectify his actions now his legacy is buffoonery smh

breh went out sad.
I knew this nikka probably saw the light at that tunnel and wanted to seek redemption, but by that time it was too late.
:no:(I love this smiley way too much).

But for real, that shyt will come back to haunt you. Eventually there's a time in every c00ns life where white folks will no longer embrace them and just throw them under the bus cause they have no use for them anyways...and then it's only black folks left they can run to. IF you not right with your own people, they gonna let you know. That's one thing about Black people, we are not willing to forgive and forget for stuff like thta cause that shyt is dangerous.

Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, CJ Pearson, Melissa Tate, the Hodge Twins...at the end of the day they will not be accepted back by the black community for whitewashing the blatant white supremacy and racism of the Trump adminstration...hell...even the Trump administration doesn't even have any use for them anymore.

These idiots remind me of that Some Black Guy video game streamer who was hanging out with ***** white supremacists and got all freaked out when they started doing WP hand symbols and Nazi salutes in picture on some :damn:"i didn't know these guys weree THAT racist...I thought since they liked ME they weren't...."

:mjpls:

I got no love for these c00ns running interference for white supremacists. There's a reason they don't show up at Pro-Trump rallies...they'd probably get beaten up by proud boys or neo-nazis that would of just thought they were just another n*****r. :mjpls:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So he either died from complications from HIV or COVID. Which one is it?
Most likely both, people who have damages immune systems are in the risk group, Hiv can damage your immune system.

The only reason I entered this thread is cause I was just listening to Queezflip, could give a fukk about any person who is only known for dikk riding any politician he doesn't know and it being the worst one doesnt make it better :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
KFmJqpK.gif

may his soul bathe in ETHER........fukk him!

UKVu0t8.gif