Looks like Key and Peele have finally turned on the white folks...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, sketches like this have been good from the beginning but coli brehs were shytting on the show just cause it appealed to cacs... as this thread proves :pachaha:

Nah, the show was really hit & miss for like the first two seasons. They just made a smart move putting all the hits on Youtube which slowly built them a strong fanbase while the show steadily kept getting better.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, the show was really hit & miss for like the first two seasons. They just made a smart move putting all the hits on Youtube which slowly built them a strong fanbase while the show steadily kept getting better.

I mean ultimately this is subjective, but every show is not as good when it starts as it is once it gets into a rhythm. That being said, what sketch show ever had 100% hit rate on their sketches being funny?

I think their ratio of good sketches was always reasonably good.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I have a hard time watching the show because their monologues in front of the crowd dragged jt down. I usually watch the sketches on youtube so I can avoid the segments.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I mean ultimately this is subjective, but every show is not as good when it starts as it is once it gets into a rhythm. That being said, what sketch show ever had 100% hit rate on their sketches being funny?

I think their ratio of good sketches was always reasonably good.

EXACTLY

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
when did they start with the driving in the car bits in between sketches? they're not funny.. I don't think they're supposed to be.. but it's still better than when they would talk to the audience.

throwing skittles at a gay wedding :russ: