Looks like Key and Peele have finally turned on the white folks...

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Those were pretty funny. Has this show become watchable now?

It still very much hit or miss, skits go on for a long time, like lose of joke and or corny, long time. That's really the only flaw I see, they don't know when to stop some times. Also they aren't as hard hitting as Chappelle was, they try to touch the "nikka moments" but it just feel like a corny white dude (Michael Bay) wrote the joke. Being half white I'm sure tend to not know what ghetto funny is.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I thought this episode was pretty weak outside of the feminist pirate song.

Too many easy/repeating jokes and I was particularly disappointed that they couldn't come up with a more clever joke for the 'white cop' skit than the at least fifteen year old basic joke about "black man with random object = GUN!".

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost sad how much peele carries this show, now. His versatility is amazing. Can't say the same for Key, unfortunately. Earlier seasons he was more of an equal but it's becoming clear which one is the funniest.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's almost sad how much peele carries this show, now. His versatility is amazing. Can't say the same for Key, unfortunately. Earlier seasons he was more of an equal but it's becoming clear which one is the funniest.

I kinda disagree, I think they are both equally funny but Key works better as a straight man.