Looks like Key and Peele have finally turned on the white folks...

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
tumblr_m96h9zO2wX1qd6qqho1_400.gif

:krs:Oh shyt:youngsabo:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
its still hit and miss, but the hits are starting to outweigh the misses

:ohhh: Yo real talk, the cast for this skit is impressive. You got Lt. Daniels from Wire, ol girl that played Will's mom on Fresh Prince, The black dude from 40 yr old virgin and the fat black guy was in Undercover Brother and did voice work for Boondocks.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: Yo real talk, the cast for this skit is impressive. You got Lt. Daniels from Wire, ol girl that played Will's mom on Fresh Prince, The black dude from 40 yr old virgin and the fat black guy was in Undercover Brother and did voice work for Boondocks.

Yeah, a lot of good people in that sketch and it was really funny as well. Lance Reddikk is Agent Broyles from Fringe to me. Overall I thought the 1st episode was really good.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Black comedians man. They gotta stick together
is-wayne-brady-o.gif

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He did more than voice work on The Boondocks. He's Uncle Ruckus.
I can't even lie K&P was terrible to me in the beginning but it's improved.