Looks like Bieber is about to be on #NoNikkas policy/road-to-recovery mode

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
bhris brown doing it to himself breh :yeshrug:

Currently he is, and has no reason to be. He's rich. :yeshrug: But before this happened, remember the apology video he did? Remember how everyone in White America called him a phony? :sas2: We accepted him back years ago. White people still got him on the "Shoot on Sight" list.

"Thank goodness he got pass that ****** stage" :skip: :snoop:

It was crazy seeing dudes sucking this CAC off. Where they at now tho :troll:

Let it be known that I have never joined the Biebervelli train... Because that shyt was dumb as hell on all fronts.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
043e3220be94d30f9ccd530f8871c638.jpg

Accepted wherever c00ns & CAC's operate

From ghetto ass, out of control, thug wigga Bugatti Beibs :demonic: to wholesome, god fearing, All-American golden boy Bronco Beiber :smugbiden:

That transformation :blessed:
:wow:the wonders of the white skin

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk all these culture vultures, but let's be honest for every Miley and Bieber there's a Kanye, Quest love, or Pharrel cosigning these cacs. We need to start blaming them for promoting these people who are making a mockery of a culture that is very real to some of us.

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Fukk all these culture vultures, but let's be honest for every Miley and Bieber there's a Kanye, Quest love, or Pharrel cosigning these cacs. We need to start blaming them for promoting these people who are making a mockery of a culture that is very real to some of us.
Its too late. Rap/Hip Hop is too mainstream now. Wouldnt be opposed to tossing rap in the bushes and creating a new music genre to keep away from others

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"Thank goodness he got pass that ****** stage" :skip: :snoop:

It was crazy seeing dudes sucking this CAC off. Where they at now tho :troll:

It was mainly @Napoleon (Jenkins) who was caping heavy for him and even tried to justify this photo and claim it didn't have any racial connotations at all.

tumblr_mvw3kgtIwu1qhft5ko1_500.jpg

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
So wheres all the Bieb stans that were dikkriding him to high heaven at now? :sas2:

I'm glad that I was never a fan of that cac. I knew he would hit the magical ":mjpls:" reset button and revert back to being real cac, but not this fast lol.

The black experience is nothing more than a trend for them and sadly we always accept them in thinking they really care about us.

All his black friends have to be :to: right about now.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So wheres all the Bieb stans that were dikkriding him to high heaven at now? :sas2:

I'm glad that I was never a fan of that cac. I knew he would hit the magical ":mjpls:" reset button and revert back to being real cac, but not this fast lol.

The black experience is nothing more than a trend for them and sadly we always accept them in thinking they really care about us.

All his black friends have to be :to: right about now.

You know he was snitching his ass off and telling the feds everything about his black "friends". :mjpls: