I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I grew out of that phase too and Im black. :what:

Me also,
et-finger.jpg
and I am not ashamed. There should be a support group for that shyt. Involved and caring parents of rebellious teens/young adults would benefit. Many experience that New New from ATL phase before utilizing valuable skill sets, talent, or education to obtain respectable careers. Some never outgrow suburban thugging, a symptom Nikka Syndrome, unfortunately to their demise. (see ODB aka Big Baby Jesus or "Rusty" as his Grams called him).

I often find myself pretending to slow cook coke while preparing dinner when listening to Trap Music playlists. Jeezy, Ace Hood, and Officer Ricky makes me relapse into my reprobate mind.

:lawd:

Obamas-Bankhead-Bounce.jpeg

POTUS and FLOTUS go hard also. The buppie being Deebo'ed by the inner Chiraq like the cartoon shoulder angel/devil.

#halfHoodhalfHuxtable #blackexcellence

Good riddance Justin and Godspeed. Hope he uses The BET Experience for good, and not evil. Better save all the ratchet images to a server before the PR machine starts vetting Google. Great way to launch Carter G Woodson month!
062814-shows-betx-sprite-celebrity-basketball-game-justin-bieber-dunks.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timberlake had fukking braids fam.

Ya'll must be young.

What does braids have to do with anything?

It was the trend in the early 2000's. Everybody from Mystikal to J. Lo to Christina Aguilera were rocking cornrows.