Looks like Bieber is about to be on #NoNikkas policy/road-to-recovery mode

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
No way... link? :wow:

Saw it on Twitter. If it blows up to be an actual thing, I'll link.

On another note... I give it six months before White America loves him again. They trash the hell outta you but if you look like them, they welcome you back in. If it's us? Nope... They still hate Kanye for the Taylor Swift thing lmao.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Saw it on Twitter. If it blows up to be an actual thing, I'll link.

On another note... I give it six months before White America loves him again. They trash the hell outta you but if you look like them, they welcome you back in. If it's us? Nope... They still hate Kanye for the Taylor Swift thing lmao.
That's why it pissed me off when black people go fukking retarded when they see a white person mimicking the little bit of culture that we have. Stop supporting that shyt man.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
That's why it pissed me off when black people go fukking retarded when they see a white person mimicking the little bit of culture that we have. Stop supporting that shyt man.

Watch. When he gets Selena back and performs a new single at the Billboard Awards or the VMAs, they'll call him The Comeback Kid. It's only a matter of time.

illa_delf

Simon Cowell of The Biracial BBW Bedwench Game
Daps
Reppin
Philly......duh
043e3220be94d30f9ccd530f8871c638.jpg

Accepted wherever c00ns & CAC's operate

From ghetto ass, out of control, thug wigga Bugatti Beibs :demonic: to wholesome, god fearing, All-American golden boy Bronco Beiber :smugbiden:

That transformation :blessed: