Looks like american instagram has finally popped off in Korea. Their 'models' looking like ours now

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The proportion of East Asian women who are "curvy," regardless of BMI and weight, is less than that of the women of Africa, West Asia, and South America.

It's not just standards :mjlol:
That’s not the point I’m making at all.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
"Our models" get a lot of work done in the DR before they look like they do now.

Let slide off on vacation with this one.........

A lot of these joints look like sex dolls in the face lol. The future.

I wonder what street they’re walking down, I always see a bunch of Asians walking down that street with a bunch of photographers

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Fried chicken is one of the most common dishes in the entire world. It's actually fascinating that no matter where you go, at some point every culture got the idea to batter a chicken in flour and throw it in grease:mjlol:

I know the story of why watermelon became A black stereotype but fried chicken beats me I truly don't understand

Also where the fukk you living where black folks prefer KFC???:gucci::scust:

Asians love fried chicken & beer to celebrate lol

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
As far as actual thicc, non surgery Asians, Vietnamese and Cambodian hoes actually have body sometimes...I grew up with a few that had some ass, not a ton but a solid amount of cheeks:ehh:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
A lot of these joints look like sex dolls in the face lol. The future.

I wonder what street they’re walking down, I always see a bunch of Asians walking down that street with a bunch of photographers

No surprise, the dolls are made over there, lol. I got hooked into checking out this street photography runway fashion style they do. I guess its at different spots. Not gonna lie if I was over there I'd be in the area with my camera gear.

Article link:
Chinese Street Style Is Taking Over TikTok

I seen this one and was like :ohlawd:. She definitely could use a bit more booty, but that cute face, ample breasts, and small waist will do.

I am curious how tall some of these women, camera got them looking every bit of 6ft and over.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No surprise, the dolls are made over there, lol. I got hooked into checking out this street photography runway fashion style they do. I guess its at different spots. Not gonna lie if I was over there I'd be in the area with my camera gear.

Article link:
Chinese Street Style Is Taking Over TikTok

I seen this one and was like :ohlawd:. She definitely could use a bit more booty, but that cute face, ample breasts, and small waist will do.

I am curious how tall some of these women, camera got them looking every bit of 6ft and over.

Fam those videos use filters to give them long legs, big breasts, FaceTune etc

how are you a photographer??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Thick Asians are a cheat code
I’ve never met a thick Asian who wasnt cuffed. They DO NOT stay on the market long.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Fam those videos use filters to give them long legs, big breasts, FaceTune etc

how are you a photographer??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Breh, the last one I posted I seen videos from multiple sources, unless they all are using the same method, my own thoughts are the body is what you see, the face could very well be retouched.