Looks like american instagram has finally popped off in Korea. Their 'models' looking like ours now

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
"Our models" get a lot of work done in the DR before they look like they do now.

Let slide off on vacation with this one.........

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
i had a chinese girl that looked better then these girls with bigger titties and fukked it up. need to slap myself

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I use to work in china before covid. Chinese people eat KFC like black folks, white folks and Latinos eat popeyes and churches.

Chinese folks love fried chicken. I will never forget walking in KFC in china and all I saw was Chinese folks eating chicken. When I say eating I mean eating. Eating all the gristle off the bones and breaking the bones and sucking the bone marrow out...:mjlol:.

I was like got damn is this china or somewhere in Alabama...:mjlol:
Fried chicken is one of the most common dishes in the entire world. It's actually fascinating that no matter where you go, at some point every culture got the idea to batter a chicken in flour and throw it in grease:mjlol:

I know the story of why watermelon became A black stereotype but fried chicken beats me I truly don't understand

Also where the fukk you living where black folks prefer KFC???:gucci::scust:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All social media did was prove that hop hop runs the world

Also you'd be surprised at the number of thick women in different countries. They're just hidden
absolutely nikkas have been trying to convince me to go to Thailand for years talking about Hip-Hop clubs in Bangkok and showing me pictures of Thai chicks with cheeks.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fried chicken is one of the most common dishes in the entire world. It's actually fascinating that no matter where you go, at some point every culture got the idea to batter a chicken in flour and throw it in grease:mjlol:

I know the story of why watermelon became A black stereotype but fried chicken beats me I truly don't understand

Also where the fukk you living where black folks prefer KFC???:gucci::scust:
shyt is wierd. I went to Jamaica and saw a damn near empty Popeye's, I couldn't believe it. I told the chick at the counter that shyt was like crack in the States. KFC has ads in Kenya and Jamaica Popeye's does not. KFC doesn't have many ads in Colombia and people don't really fukk with it like that.

It's amazing how adverstisements fuel behavior.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:noah: but

I kinda prefer different ethnicities of women to you know, look different...:francis:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realise south korea is the number one place for the amount of plastic surgery getting done in the world right?
So what…. I’ve never been to South Korea but I’ve grown up around Asian Americans who certainly hadn’t had any plastic surgery when they were teenagers.