Looks like american instagram has finally popped off in Korea. Their 'models' looking like ours now

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ayo hold up

:patrice::picard::wow:

1 night wih 2 & 6
6gvV.gif

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:It's kind of sad, women are under a lot of pressure to conform esp models.

Only if they want to compete for what they see as top men. Which of course a lot of them do. Let's be real, regular brehs aint holding out for Kim K clones like that, but a lot of regular chicks are holdin out for that rapper, athlete, rap socialite, etc.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s always been weird to me how people pretend there weren’t always thick chicks of all races. It’s simply that they dressed differently and had different standards so those type of chicks didn’t flaunt. But they have always been there.
The proportion of East Asian women who are "curvy," regardless of BMI and weight, is less than that of the women of Africa, West Asia, and South America.

It's not just standards :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
All social media did was prove that hop hop runs the world

Also you'd be surprised at the number of thick women in different countries. They're just hidden

Thanks to Kim K, every girl wana have ass now lol

& all the girls who were embarrassed off their ass, their stock just went up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Unless u been to Asia unfortunately you really don’t know what some of us already know :whew:
Even if they lack in certain areas they still bad as shyt with the way they dress and look and treat u and submissiveness :damn:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Random fact: KFC dominated the asian market and debo'd everyone out from when they first opened up in in asia from1987. Koreans themaelvea, LOVE fried chicken, foriegn and domestic alike.

Being familiar with history from young i never understood fried chicken and black people jokes as a kid, some asians literally worship fried chicken but i guess racism and logic have no place with each other i suppose :ld:
@Tommy Knocks

I hear stereotypes about brehs and Henny, Chinese and viet people drink Henny like cacs drink beer. I went to a wedding and every table got a bottle, some of us got given a bottle to take home :deadmanny: