Looking up past loves on Facebook

Daps
A couple of weeks ago my sis ran into my ex, the one that got away, and posted a selfie of them together on IG

my fukking heart dropped when I saw that flick, she' so fukking sexy OMG :wow:

she went natural and she's been hitting the gym :wow::mjcry:

She finally got the job she wanted :mjcry:
I feel you my nikka when they go natural after the break up :mjcry::ohlawd:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of them I have to because we have a child. We check in every week, usually lunch or something, to discuss our son.

Doesn't really bother me. I like her doing well and I'm helping her with school too. :manny:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most beautiful thing to me is two people who pledge their lives to one another sharing their first and hopefully only sexual experiences with one another. The idea that two kindred spirits waited just for each other. :mjcry:
I get that that has sort of an idealistic appeal lol, but that doesn't sound a little ridiculous/fairytale type to you? What if y'all finally have sex and you (or he) don't even like it? Or what happens when you finally have sex and you enjoy it so much that you wanna find out what other dikk feels like?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I get that that has sort of an idealistic appeal lol, but that doesn't sound a little ridiculous/fairytale type to you? What if y'all finally have sex and you (or he) don't even like it? Or what happens when you finally have sex and you enjoy it so much that you wanna find out what other dikk feels like?
I wouldn't ever cheat, and if neither of us like it we could always get an annulment.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I used to when I was younger (18-22ish). I can't bother to give a fukk now. Sometimes I check her Instagram and laugh at how caught up on her I used to be. If you pining for a past love, you need to IMMEDIATELY go out and find someone new. You'll get over that shyt quick :mjlol: