Looking up past loves on Facebook

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah, I would jump at the chance. He was "perfect". A virgin, strong morals, feisty, cute, a sweetheart, and foreign :noah:. Why did I let that nikka go? :mjcry::sadcam:
Let me ask you something, what benefit do you derive from being with a virgin? I'm not even trying to criticize it, I'm actually just intrigued.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you something, what benefit do you derive from being with a virgin? I'm not even trying to criticize it, I'm actually just intrigued.
The most beautiful thing to me is two people who pledge their lives to one another sharing their first and hopefully only sexual experiences with one another. The idea that two kindred spirits waited just for each other. :mjcry:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I am friends with my ex's brother on Facebook...

One day the ex tagged his brother in a picture of him...

He just had a baby... With a hefty hefty cinch sac chick with three kids already and ghetto hood tattoos on her arms and neck....

I know I shouldn't rejoice in that shyt but I can't help but :mjlol:.... I was stressing over this dude for why? :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
na i aint bout that life really just brings back hurtful memories that i rather not dwell on or think about I'm doing just fine without them
only one of em would really fubar me pretty bad cuz how i changed as a person cuz of her
same saying goes to guys also once a good guy goes bad he goes bad forever :mjcry:

babymomma had love for her but how we ended it was just so fukked up it wouldnt even really matter if i did see her page :russ:
i be like good for her do u cuz I'm thriving even more without u anyways :ahh:

:win:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
What is a Facebook? I've never had one, I've never relished looking at people's fake happiness