Looking up past loves on Facebook

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
I've never looked at an ex and regretted them becoming an ex. If I did, I would likely summon that nikka back. But when I'm done, I'm done.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
A couple of weeks ago my sis ran into my ex, the one that got away, and posted a selfie of them together on IG

my fukking heart dropped when I saw that flick, she' so fukking sexy OMG :wow:

she went natural and she's been hitting the gym :wow::mjcry:

She finally got the job she wanted :mjcry:

her new nikka aint a racked up 6'4'' NYU grad tho:mjpls:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I use to look at my last ex from time to time just to confirm what i already knew, that she ain't shyt and won't ever be shyt...then i get my :mjlol: on.

Coincidentally she hit me up a few months back trying to get a nikka to bite...hadn't seen her in two years and hadn't spoken to her in a year and a half. Apparently her new nikka was locked up(jail not prison) and she was trying to get me to come thru but in the most passive aggressive way possible.:snoop::beli:

Fast forward to last month and her nikka got out and hit me up on Fb stressing, needing confirmation on whether she was a hoe or not...thats when i knew, i won. :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I use to look at my last ex from time to time just to confirm what i already knew, that she ain't shyt and won't ever be shyt...then i get my :mjlol: on.

Coincidentally she hit me up a few months back trying to get a nikka to bite...hadn't seen her in two years and hadn't spoken to her in a year and a half. Apparently her new nikka was locked up(jail not prison) and she was trying to get me to come thru but in the most passive aggressive way possible.:snoop::beli:

Fast forward to last month and her nikka got out and hit me up on Fb stressing, needing confirmation on whether she was a hoe or not...thats when i knew, i won. :blessed:

:russ: why ya'll be dealing with these maniac chicks for man?!!?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:russ: why ya'll be dealing with these maniac chicks for man?!!?

I'm down south, pickens they are slim lol...plus the tittays and ass was is phat, the type of ass on a white chick that nikkas on here would swear was fake, p*ssy was good, cooking was on point...she was a decent gf just not the type of chick who was gonna help a nikka build an empire and very childish when shyt got real.

She lucky i didn't know i was on the clock, didn't know her dude was locked up for a quick lil minute and was getting out soon(she didn't even mention it when she hit me up thats how triflin she is)...i would have smashed out and snitched on her when he hit me up. :pachaha:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Why does he look so cute and happy?

I tried to do this but I couldn't find him :mjcry:

I've been thinking about him a lot lately, hope he's okay :to:

Tell me this, if the dude in each one of y'all's situations just randomly hit you up on Facebook or whatever and tried to get back with you, would you jump at the chance? Or would you play it cool? Or would you just leave it alone and let it satisfy your ego? I'm actually asking for personal research.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Tell me this, if the dude in each one of y'all's situations just randomly hit you up on Facebook or whatever and tried to get back with you, would you jump at the chance? Or would you play it cool? Or would you just leave it alone and let it satisfy your ego? I'm actually asking for personal research.
The guy I'm talking about I knew from the 4th to 7th grade :dead: but yeah I'd meet up with him

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Mines kept requesting me on fb to be my friend so I added him. Eventually his momma, fiance that doesn't like me, and one sister requested me too. :yeshrug:

Last year he had to let me kno that it should've been me he married and had a baby with. :mjlol:. I showed my husband and we had a good laugh.

He comments on my food pictures about how he wished he had a meal like that.:mjlol:

He wants another kid but the chick he's with is 15yrs older than him with her tubes tied. :manny:

I ignore him...but I still wish him the best.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah, I would jump at the chance. He was "perfect". A virgin, strong morals, feisty, cute, a sweetheart, and foreign :noah:. Why did I let that nikka go? :mjcry::sadcam:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I did that once. I didn't miss him, I just saw he lied about something and it pissed me off. I should have just trusted my instincts and not bothered to look. I am the once you I cut you off that's it. Other than that one time I don't check up on people. If I am done I am done.

I recently added an ex on a whim, never again. He hit me up immediately trying to see me again. Saying we should be married just a bunch of bad vibes and drama I didn't need. Let the past be the past.