Looking for a new career that pays 150k+? GTFIH (HIRING!!)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I just wanted to say thanks again for making this topic about the job posting

If I make it through basics, then I’ll be starting at the academy in April
Ayyy let's go!! So did you get picked for enroute or tower? Basics is easy brah.. you do have to study and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

But in basics have fun, form bonds with your classmates, because during non radar and radar you're gonna need it brah! Also try and see where your classmates are staying , and you can never go wrong with Kim's Place.. it's got a college like atmosphere.

If you need advice or anything else hit me up.. I'm enroute so if that's what you got I can def help

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
TLR folks as air traffic controllers? All I thought of was that dad from Breaking Bad that made plane crash into each other.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ayyy let's go!! So did you get picked for enroute or tower? Basics is easy brah.. you do have to study and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

But in basics have fun, form bonds with your classmates, because during non radar and radar you're gonna need it brah! Also try and see where your classmates are staying , and you can never go wrong with Kim's Place.. it's got a college like atmosphere.

If you need advice or anything else hit me up.. I'm enroute so if that's what you got I can def help
I got enroute so I might take you up on that haha. I’m pretty excited about this