Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
As soon as this guy said I'm not black and not a rapper it now seems retrospectively obvious he is a troll.

NOBODY seriously looks at "motherfukker" as any type of insult. It's a general term. Pac has been far more disrespectful to countless others.

I think this guy needs to be banned or something.
shyt we even have True Sinister here making sense.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He definitely could have went at in a different way and I'm not make excuses for him, but people sometimes forget he was a kid.

Jay dissed Harry Belefonte and Hov's a middle aged man. He just didn't have Pac's style of venom.

If Harry Belefonte started watching my pockets and making remarks about what I don't do for people, especially when he failed to point up the things I was doing, I woulda dissed his old ass too. He'd get a pass for being senile before he would get one from being an activist.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
U idiot that old bytch was trying to make money off that rant

Tucker Claims Tupac Ruined Her Sex Life

And this the bytch u put faith in :pacspit:
She sounds like a crazy feminist .

Exactly. In 1992, Bush Sr., Bob Dole and C. Delores Tucker each called out Tupac by name. This is before Thug Life and before he got into with off-duty cops. Tucker even bought majority stock in Time Warner, then-owner of Interscope, to push Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. back until 1993 because GWB Sr. was running for president in 1992. The government has a longstanding war with the Shakur family. Pac knew what time it was which explained his demeanor towards them.
Props for knowledge I had no clue that this Devil Tucker bought a majority stock in Time Warner just to hold back Pac a black man, at that time why didn't she hold back the metal bands and rock bands promoting Satanism, rebellion, and heavy drug use.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U idiot that old bytch was trying to make money off that rant

Tucker Claims Tupac Ruined Her Sex Life

And this the bytch u put faith in :pacspit:

That lawsuit was so pathetic man. She claimed that the lines "Got ya legs wide open.." were about her. So either she was ignorant and completely missed the entire point of the song or she misrepresented the content of the song on purpose. Either way, she comes out looking bad.

She was just like Pac said about Clinton and Dole: "you too old to understand the way the game's told"

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
It was Tucker that was lost, not Pac. Pac was calling out Trump 25 years before the fukkery we see today while she was colluding with CACs who's only agenda was to set us back as far as possible.

Hip-hop was born out of the abyss that was Black America and she was wanting to silence the only real outlet that nikkas had to reach out. That ain't my sister.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That lawsuit was so pathetic man. She claimed that the lines "Got ya legs wide open.." were about her. So either she was ignorant and completely missed the entire point of the song or she misrepresented the content of the song on purpose. Either way, she comes out looking bad.

She was just like Pac said about Clinton and Dole: "you too old to understand the way the game's told"
Looking at the lawsuit Tucker comes off as somebody that simply hated Pac for foolish reasons from 92 and 96, she proves this for attempting to sue him after he died, damn she held back the man's second album when she bought a stake in Time Warner and now she want's to leech $$$ after his demise if that's not a devil I don't know what is?