Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikka it's an expression. It's the equivalent to sayin "you a piece of work". Doing a public tirade against rappers and their music without even trying to have a sit down discussion with them is fukked up. It wasn't like she just had an opinion and that was it. They were launching campaigns against rappers and targeting and saying specific ones by name .
u can't be fukking serious :dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
u can't be fukking serious :dead:
Yes nikka. Did u wanna have a discussion with multiple opinions or carry on like a child? If someone is publically shaming u. Trying to publicly fukk up ur income. U have the right to respond publicly. Regardless of age. Creed or whatever else the fukk u talkin bout.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I am

Ask anyone that knows me. You want video and pictures?
:comeon:
Yes nikka. Did u wanna have a discussion with multiple opinions or carry on like a child? If someone is publically shaming u. Trying to publicly fukk up ur income. U have the right to respond publicly. Regardless of age. Creed or whatever else the fukk u talkin bout.
I'll just call u a mafukka and keep it moving:smugfavre:

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
As soon as this guy said I'm not black and not a rapper it now seems retrospectively obvious he is a troll.

NOBODY seriously looks at "motherfukker" as any type of insult. It's a general term. Pac has been far more disrespectful to countless others.

I think this guy needs to be banned or something.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It was like her against every hood ..90s hoods :pachaha:
Literally millions on young blacks saw her as a common enemy. All she had left was cacs and a handful of old black people with common sense.
Ironically pac never seemed like the type to disrespect a old black lady. Looking back it was foul