who's boss huh?

All it did was put more money in tha owner of Chick-Fil-A's pocket and show

how dumb tha GOP is once again.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
First of all they are a fukking fast food restaurant with some good ass food. Who gives a fukk about their political opinions I'm just there to get a chicken sandwich, waffle fries, drink and/or cookie sundae. Would I go into 5 Guys Burgers and Fries and want to know the CEO's political opinion's, NO, cuz I'm there to get a burger and fries.

I will admit the CEO of Chik-fil-A was an idiot for even bringing up his stance on gay marriage, nikka you sell chicken sandwiches who cares about your political opinion. But I knew in the long run their food is too good to go lose profits. I don't care if the CEO is racist and hates nikkas JUST SHUT THE fukk UP ABOUT IT so I can enjoy a chicken sandwich guilt free.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Man, theres only one chicfila in NY now yall got me curious on how it tastes (pause). gonna have to stop by there sometime next week.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chic fil a is always packed.

I gotta a question though, has anyone ever had bad service at chic fil a?

I never met a person who has. They got the goat customer service.

Nope. And they never forget my muthafukkin straw :ufdup:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Chic Fil A is a clean, good tasting fast food joint with great customer service, very selective hiring practices (aka young white people) and mostly localized in prominent areas (aka not the hood)

Gay people were NOT about to give that up for anything. That's THE image of America as far as most people are concerned

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I thought it was just STUPID.

Showing up 2 Chick-Fil-A in DROVES to spite fakkits is really gonna show em'

who's boss huh?

All it did was put more money in tha owner of Chick-Fil-A's pocket and show

how dumb tha GOP is once again.

You know what was even more dumb? Queers showing up in droves to take pics of them kissing each other. Now what did that prove?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Never had bad service at chick-fil-a, and it's the cleanest large food chain I've ever been to, regardless of the location. Not to mention they probably use some of the highest quality best tasting chicken around. They rallied their consumer base and now probably have many who will eat their for life regardless of if they supported it before. The CEO was playing chess not checkers

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Killed their brand image. They're on the wrong side of history. It may not seem like it now, but the times are changing.

Really? There are tons more straight people than queers. Most people don't really give a rats ass about gays until the gays themselves bring up the issue. Just as with the Jason Collins story. Most didn't even know who he was, and nobody cared who he was shagging. But now, he puts it out for everyone to know, so people will comment on it.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Really? There are tons more straight people than queers. Most people don't really give a rats ass about gays until the gays themselves bring up the issue. Just as with the Jason Collins story. Most didn't even know who he was, and nobody cared who he was shagging. But now, he puts it out for everyone to know, so people will comment on it.
You clearly haven't been paying attention to the way the winds of change are blowing in America. Trust me when I tell you that the Chick Fil-A brand was damaged by this whole situation. If it wasn't then why did the company reverse it's policy stance?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy

There are sooo many more LBGT/LBGT friendly people than people on this board think.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
You clearly haven't been paying attention to the way the winds of change are blowing in America. Trust me when I tell you that the Chick Fil-A brand was damaged by this whole situation. If it wasn't then why did the company reverse it's policy stance?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy

Trust when I tell you there are gabillions more straights than queers who simply don't give a shyt until the fakkits make an issue of it. CFA has been around since the 40s. They are only getting bigger.