looking back at the Chik Fil A situation

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i work by a chik fil a and ive never eaten there. is there anything healthy on the menu?

its a fast food restaurant, you want healthy go eat a salad at home

oh alright! cool man, thanks for being a fukking fakkit

no, seriously, its a fast food restaraunt, if you want to eat healthy eat at home

no, seriously, blow me u stupid fukking fakkit. why even answer my question? fukken moron

:dead: at this exchange. :clap:

They have wraps and shyt like that but to be honest if you're not there for something fried, you're fukking up.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
let's be real Chick-Fil-A's strongest customer base is Southern Suburbanites and college kids, they weren't going to be that affected

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
:why: you ask a Christian ceo who doesn't even allow his employees to work on Sundays about gay rights.

I really hate it when gay people have to throw their life style in people's face or bait them into a debate knowing their stands.

If someone doesn't accept me cool but I'm not bout ask their pastor father how he feels about me dipping in the box :smh:

When are we eatin' there? :ohlawd:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
they still dumb for being closed on sunday. maybe folks want a chicken sandwich after church. but i guess god doesnt like that.

Negro, you know that's fried chicken and buffet day. If there was a day to do without Chik-Fil-a, then Sunday would be the day. Makes 0 business sense to compete against that. They aren't hurting.

wishbone

King of Beasts
Daps
Chic fil a is always packed.

I gotta a question though, has anyone ever had bad service at chic fil a?

I never met a person who has. They got the goat customer service.

I thought I was the only person who noticed this. Chic Fil A, without a doubt, has the best customer service i have ever seen. All their workers are :thumbsup: all the time. Plus, complimentary newspaper at the 7am drive-thru:eat:. Meanwhile at McDonalds, you cant even get some ketchup with your fries. When you ask for some, you get 2 packets. Hoe, please dont blow my high.