Daps
Better hide ya strips, hida ya spicy chicken sammiches

antoine-dodson-chick-fil-a.jpg

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
they still dumb for being closed on sunday. maybe folks want a chicken sandwich after church. but i guess god doesnt like that.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Imagine the love Chick-Fil-A would get if they went even further and said that they hated blacks :ohlawd:

There'd be cacs, asians, gays, latinos, sohh and all 20 its remaining members.........and most prominently, other n!ggas and negros (What n!ggas over a certain tax bracket like to call themselves) :wow:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i work by a chik fil a and ive never eaten there. is there anything healthy on the menu?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Imagine the love Chick-Fil-A would get if they went even further and said that they hated blacks :ohlawd:

There'd be cacs, asians, gays, latinos, sohh and all 20 its remaining members.........and most prominently, other n!ggas and negros (What n!ggas over a certain tax bracket like to call themselves) :wow:

a chicken place pissing off black people would be the dumbest move in this history of business

idk tho...nikkas would still eat there

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:why: you ask a Christian ceo who doesn't even allow his employees to work on Sundays about gay rights.

I really hate it when gay people have to throw their life style in people's face or bait them into a debate knowing their stands.

If someone doesn't accept me cool but I'm not bout ask their pastor father how he feels about me dipping in the box :smh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
a chicken place pissing off black people would be the dumbest move in this history of business

idk tho...nikkas would still eat there

I wouldn't give them my money by eating there, no sir :no:, f*ck dat sh!t :pacspit:

I'd send one of my self hatin' b!tches there to pick some up for me and pretend like I said somewhere else, but then :eat: and pretend to be scusted :youngsabo:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I've never eaten at a chik-fil-a. People keep telling me to get it but I just don't eat at fast food places that often.

But about that whole thing, it made the chain more popular than ever. Hated and patronized at the same time. The thing is though, it's the views of the ceo and what he does with his money, not really the individual chains. All protesting them would've done is taken money out of the pockets of people who are working a fast food job. Dude already made his money, they're still working on theirs.

Like that one dude who thought he was doing the right thing:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4cnA7eudmA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4cnA7eudmA[/ame]

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Didn't hurt them ONE bit as the whole thing was stupid. WTF did they expect dude's answer to be anyway?!?!?!?!? That's like asking a KKK member about a black person; you KNOW what the answer is going to be!

:why: you ask a Christian ceo who doesn't even allow his employees to work on Sundays about gay rights.

Didn't see this post until after I had posted. Same thing I was thinking

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Chic fil a is always packed.

I gotta a question though, has anyone ever had bad service at chic fil a?

I never met a person who has. They got the goat customer service.