looking back at the Chik Fil A situation

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they tryin to make up for it by introducing a new chicken sandwich with a fruit spread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It aint do shyt, matter of fact I seen a gay nikka eating Chic-fil-A yesterday (not really). But I forgot all about that shyt, Im sure most ppl did too. It was just another "flavor of the month" topic that came and went, hopefully this "gays in sports" shyt disappears before the upcoming football (Kerry Rhodes :comeon: please stay yo ass in the closet).

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I remember when my ol' black, apathetic, anti-marriage, hungry, atheist a$$ went to Chick-Fil-A near my campus when this sh!t Gay vs. Straight Christian free speech clash broke out.

I was blazed, and I wanted was 4 chicken sandwiches (3 original, 1 spicy), no pickles, waffle fries and chick-fil-a sauce on the side :ohlawd: :lawd: :noah:

I swear the line was like

chick-fil-a-lines-houston-tx.jpg

rm_cfa_3.JPG

So I'm waiting and a group of these stereotypical South Carolinian Republican/Jesus freak archetypes all wide-eyed passing out flyers for some church sh!t and gave me one that said, "Thanx for standing firm with Chick-Fil-A on tradional marriage and free speech" :salute:. I'm like :comeon: :rudy:

So I'm still waiting in this long a$$ "support traditional marriage" line trying to buy food, and I here some a bunch of booing outside because a group of fruits were kissin' in the middle of the drive-thru :russ: :skip:

Point is, Chick-Fil-A ain't ever gon' be hurt as long as there are Jesus freaks or hungry n!ggas that could give a f*ck either way. All we want to do is eat

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I remember when my ol' black, apathetic, anti-marriage, hungry, atheist a$$ went to Chick-Fil-A near my campus when this sh!t Gay vs. Straight Christian free speech clash broke out.

I was blazed, and I wanted was 4 chicken sandwiches (3 original, 1 spicy), no pickles, waffle fries and chick-fil-a sauce on the side :ohlawd: :lawd: :noah:

I swear the line was like

So I'm waiting and a group of these stereotypical South Carolinian Republican/Jesus freak archetypes all wide-eyed passing out flyers for some church sh!t and gave me one that said, "Thanx for standing firm with Chick-Fil-A on tradional marriage and free speech" :salute:. I'm like :comeon: :rudy:

So I'm still waiting in this long a$$ "support traditional marriage" line trying to buy food, and I here some a bunch of booing outside because a group of fruits were kissin' in the middle of the drive-thru :russ: :skip:

Point is, Chick-Fil-A ain't ever gon' be hurt as long as there are Jesus freaks or hungry n!ggas that could give a f*ck either way. All we want to do is eat

Those are some of the last people I ever wanna be associated with. They don't like nikkas almost as much as they don't like fags, but classify me as one of the "I don't give a fukk, chick-fil-a is fukkin delicious" types.:ld:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Those are some of the last people I ever wanna be associated with. They don't like nikkas almost as much as they don't like fags, but classify me as one of the "I don't give a fukk, chick-fil-a is fukkin delicious" types.:ld:

South Carolinian or the Stereotypical Republican Jesus freaks?

I'm the first, but not the second :pachaha: