Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
That's a good line/metaphor...did you learn it in AA?
I had this coworker who used to tell me I was pickling myself. I was all sorts of :ohhh: :dwillhuh: :patrice: :skip::hubie: :dame: :picard: :martin: :manny: and :mjcry: then :mjlit:
I understood what he was trying to tell me but was disregarding the gravity of it.
I heard an old timer say that specific quote recently and shyt never made more perfect sense to me.
As far back as I can remember once I get that taste we off and runnin:whew:
So when I tried keepin it in check later in life my body had such a high tolerance, there wasn't anything normal about it.
Put into perspective the saying "1 is too many and a thousand is never enough" :bryan:

litty

Pro
Daps
Denzel's movie from Flight when he found mini refrigerator in the hotel room, relapse scene was real :wow:

Just one drink......:mjlol:

There was a good scene like this in House of Cards. The character Doug Stamper is one of those types of alcoholics that ruins his life when he drinks. When he visits a hotel, his room is alcohol free (as requested), but the adjoining room is fully stocked. He proceeds to get trashed.

That kind of scene is what I tell myself will happen if I drink again, even if it isn't 100% literal.

I need to join the non alcohol gang. Mans been going ham of late

Not a smidgen of moderation, just a quest to get thoroughly hammered :mjlol:

Only you can make that decision for yourself. Just know that you have the strength to do it! And don't drink and drive :p

For real, forreal. It's like my second shift begins once I get home.
Right now folks in the office like, you still drinking coffee in the afternoon :dwillhuh:
Me- I'm gone need that energy tonight, can't be falling asleep too soon :sas2:

:francis:

Me af when I used to work at my old job. I used to drink caffeinated drinks all afternoon/early evening so I could just get crossed all night, or until I fell asleep. Mess.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Y’all brehs make it thru the weekend? That’s always the hardest part for me but I made it this time...

Keep pushin
I sure as hell did and I feel fukking great. Im not even thinking about alcohol anymore just getting back to being employed is what gets me off now. :takedat:

*Yes I put in the BROKE cheat code so it was easier for me to fall back

Since I put that shyt down I have been taking care of my business. I'm just keeping my foot on the gas and actually looking forward to the beginning of the week.
:picard:

Everyone handles they shyt differently. I'm not an angry drunk but I can admit that I'm a lazy one.:yeshrug:

I'm just happy I didn't vear too far off of the track this time. I lost my $ being drunk and if I had it I would most likely still be drinking it away. Guess there is a higher power out there trying to put me back in the game cuz I'm getting good looks at the basket at this exact time; Otherwise I'd still be out & about missing great opportunities.:myman:

* I shyt you not I never learned how to use ;

:flabbynsick::russ::deadmanny:
Wtf is it for and was it used properly?
Something just kept telling me to slide that bytch up in there.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all brehs make it thru the weekend? That’s always the hardest part for me but I made it this time...

Keep pushin

I made it....I was going through the fridge this morning and I noticed I had a beer that rolled to the back that I didn't know about:why: that mfer been calling my name all morning...joint is super ice cold but I know if I crack it, I'm headed srr8 to the store. I've been going outside the last 3 days and exercising with my kids like crazy and I dont want to lose that so I'm staying on track.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I made it....I was going through the fridge this morning and I noticed I had a beer that rolled to the back that I didn't know about:why: that mfer been calling my name all morning...joint is super ice cold but I know if I crack it, I'm headed srr8 to the store. I've been going outside the last 3 days and exercising with my kids like crazy and I dont want to lose that so I'm staying on track.
That was clearly a test if I have ever seen one.:mjlol:

:ufdup::salute:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I sure as hell did and feel fukking great. I ain't even thinking about alcohol anymore just getting back to being employed. :takedat:

*Yes I put in the BROKE cheat code so it was easier for me

Since I put that shyt down I have been taking care of my business. I'm just keeping my foot on the gas and actually looking forward to this week beginning.:picard:
Everyone handles they shyt differently. I'm not an angry drunk but I can admit I'm a lazy one.:yeshrug:

I'm just happy I didn't vear too far off the track this time. I lost my $ being drunk and if I had it I would still be drinking. Guess there is a higher power trying to put me back in the game cuz I'm getting good looks at the basket at this exact time. Otherwise I'd still be out & about missing great opportunities.:myman:
Dap+Rep
@Maddmike
@litty
@VirginiaSlim75
@treezee
:shaq:

yyy

All Star
Daps
You could look into Antabuse
Disulfiram - Wikipedia
It's going to be very challenging for you to quit drinking alcohol. If you are a heavy drinker, you are likely around people who drink a lot also. If you're serious about stopping drinking, get new friends, join Alcoholics Anonymous and talk to your doctor. There's a large support network out there if you are interested in getting help.

litty

Pro
Daps
Shout out to @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE @VirginiaSlim75 @Maddmike
Mike, if you have neighbors that you know drink you could just leave it at their doorstep. LMAO.

Yeah, weekends are the hardest. But I punched in the 'loner' cheat code which is like a new game +. For the most part I just avoid the less than 1/4 mile walk to liquor stores or weed shops ahahaha. (Points at my username :mjlol:)

I thought the smile :flabbynsick: was for oldheads but I'm not sure.

I've been cleaning my house up and down today. If I was toe up my house would be in a kind of messy state. So I'm happy right now:ahh: