Look here IGN and Philly faking shyt. M$ Showing again how swagless bums they are in gaming

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You being biased is “not between yall”

Have the same energy for @Gizmo_Duck and @Fatboi1 being bummy that you would have for @MeachTheMonster and @PS5 Pro if its “just jokes”

If you only making fun of 1 side but ignoring other posters issues then its you taking this too serious

@daze23 does what are you talking about

Its not many PC gang on here anyway its like 5 of us in total so seems pointless to bring this up

You are unhinged.

It's not that serious.

I joke with Court all the time. Meach my nikka. You taking this shyt way too serious breh.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Talmin bout wanna put up workout videos and shyt
HOWLING :bryan: if his fat ass didn’t have to make up shyt I wouldn’t have to make assumptions on his persona by slandering based on pc gamer stereotypes but here we are

You ole

f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif

Ass :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You are unhinged.

It's not that serious.

I joke with Court all the time. Meach my nikka. You taking this shyt way too serious breh.
Bro when did you become retarded as well? I know you joke with court and meach. Thats my point. Why dont you got jokes for fatboi and the duck? Thats my point. Whats unhinged about asking you that?

We both niner fans, I can still say you acting weird in here. Thats unbias. You little too old to be this biased with other grown men

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bro when did you become retarded as well? I know you joke with court and meach. Thats my point. Why dont you got jokes for fatboi and the duck? Thats my point. Whats unhinged about asking you that?

Because

its-da-principalities-big-worm.gif

I got a rep to maintain as a Sony Stan Trustee. You ain't figured this out yet? :pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
melting down for real too :mjlol:

tears are probably falling on his xbox while he stuffs his face. why won't they believe me man?!? :mjcry:

Im in the gym right now. Unfamiliar place for sony stans :mjlol:

But why don’t you talk to gizmo and fatboi like this :damn:
I know your fat , unemployed, 40 years old still live with your parents ass aint talking :mjlol: