Look here IGN and Philly faking shyt. M$ Showing again how swagless bums they are in gaming

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let's be real tho, how many non-cac people are tweeting regularly about video game industry news :stopitslime:
I joke with the “cac” part of it. It’s the industry as a whole. It’s an advertisement driven hype/hate feedback loop. All of it. Like 2 companies own 99% of video games writing and they make their money on ads from the same content they are supposedly covering. shyts nonsense for anyone willing to objectively call it what it is:manny:

Reality is, these people don’t live in my world. In the same way i wouldn’t pick up a billboard magazine to decide which music i’m gonna listen to, i’m not bout to listen to ign about pretty much anything.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I joke with the “cac” part of it. It’s the industry as a whole. It’s an advertisement driven hype/hate feedback loop. All of it. Like 2 companies own 99% of video games writing and they make their money on ads from the same content they are supposedly covering. shyts nonsense for anyone willing to objectively call it what it is:manny:

Reality is, these people don’t live in my world. In the same way i wouldn’t pick up a billboard magazine to decide which music i’m gonna listen to, i’m not bout to listen to ign about pretty much anything.
:ohhh:

You made points, breh

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone knew what time it was when they sent Ryan Mccaffery out there lol, I am glad a lot of people called him and his soft ass questions out.

Whole thread is a little overblown with reacting to an unfortunately very common practice, but this point stands. Ryan McCaffrey has seemingly only made it this long in the industry by knowing how to throw softballs while wearing kid gloves.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
10 years ago

ryan.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cry more with them lies u portable earthquake pathetic xbot sack of shyt :umad:

Claims Better system but claim he isn’t a xbot :mjlol:
fukking loser
I was throwing 315 on the bench just yesterday

How about we post some workout videos

Lets see who the real loser is :mjgrin:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I was throwing 315 on the bench just yesterday

How about we post some workout videos

Lets see who the real loser is :mjgrin:
:unimpressed: wooo wahhh you a lying fukk :russ:
Look at you wanna put work out videos you crashing out over your insatiable urge to defend xbot you lying sack of shyt :mjlol:

Anything you say or do is considered a fukking lie since you had to go and make up that lie about me being broke because I didn't want to buy a dog shyt console that you are begging me to buy fat bioutch and claimed you weren't a xbot but a pc nikka yet you defending the xbot like a battered wife you fukking parade float :umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Look at you wanna put work out videos you crashing out over your insatiable urge to defend xbot you lying sack of shyt :mjlol:

Anything you say or do is considered a fukking lie since you had to go and make up that lie about me being broke because I didn't want to buy a dog shyt console that you are begging me to buy fat bioutch and claimed you weren't a xbot but a pc nikka yet you defending the xbot like a battered wife you fukking parade float :umad:

:picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
crashing out over your insatiable urge to defend xbot you lying sack of shyt :mjlol:
Anything you say or do is considered a fukking lie since you had to go and make up that lie about me being broke because I didn't want to buy a dog shyt console that you are begging me to buy fat bioutch :umad:
Im in the gym threads and pc threads
0 posts in the xbox threads
Your delusion is druggie delusion status

I have no problem posting videos :mjgrin: do you have a problem posting videos you anorexic weirdo :mjgrin: i know ya type loud as a motor bike but wont bust a grape in a fruit fight :mjgrin: you probably cant even bench 135 lbs :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Im in the gym threads and pc threads
0 posts in the xbox threads
Your delusion is druggie delusion status

I have no problem posting videos :mjgrin: do you have a problem posting videos you anorexic weirdo :mjgrin: i know ya type loud as a motor bike but wont bust a grape in a fruit fight :mjgrin: you probably cant even bench 135 lbs :mjlol:
I didn’t read none of this shyt you dirty stinking parade float portable earthquake cheetos eating xbot fukk
But the last line cuz I quoted it
Now I can’t bench 135lbs :dead:

More lies :mjlol:
You an habitual line stepping lying sack of shyt and over what?
A fukking dogshyt console that I don’t want to buy so you got in your feelings? :mjtf:
fukking bozo :umad: lay off the ozempic u lizzo male lookalike running after Lena Dunhams of the world :umad:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I try to keep it all console warring no personal attacks and shyt and nikkas always end up getting in their feelings and getting personal so I gotta step over that line since they crossed it first :mjcry:
Over god damn console wars
Video games :mjlol:
Look what you doing Uncle Philly not all of them of course but you got xbots here losing their absolute shyt :damn: