Look here IGN and Philly faking shyt. M$ Showing again how swagless bums they are in gaming

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I didn’t read none of this shyt you dirty stinking parade float portable earthquake cheetos eating xbot fukk
But the last line cuz I quoted it
Now I can’t bench 135lbs :dead:

More lies :mjlol:
You an habitual line stepping lying sack of shyt and over what?
A fukking dogshyt console that I don’t want to buy so you got in your feelings? :mjtf:
fukking bozo :umad: lay off the ozempic u lizzo male lookalike running after Lena Dunhams of the world :umad:
Lot of angry words from someone from London and scared to post they own workout videos. I can add 2+2. You weak as fukk, mad at the word cause girls call you ugly :mjcry:

Called him a parade float :laff:
Issue is i have videos and pictures on here, everyone knows im brolic, the opposite of fat so making up shyt cause you a bussy chaser and hes a weak angry dweeb dont really make sense to make fun of someone who advocates for the gym and healthy life style

Lets see yall and @Rekkapryde and other sony stans real quick

How come all the main xbox stans got wifes and houses and families and arent scared to post they picture here, yet all the main sony stans here are gay, lonely, broke, weak and scared to post they pictures?

Yall ashamed of how yall look or something? Lets get it real active in here :mjgrin:

@MeachTheMonster @PS5 Pro

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I try to keep it all console warring no personal attacks and shyt and nikkas always end up getting in their feelings and getting personal so I gotta step over that line since they crossed it first :mjcry:
Over god damn console wars
Video games :mjlol:
Look what you doing Uncle Philly not all of them of course but you got xbots here losing their absolute shyt :damn:
You broke, ugly and weak. Id be mad for no reason like you if i had a trifecta of Ls in real life as well

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lot of angry words from someone from London and scared to post they own workout videos. I can add 2+2. You weak as fukk, mad at the word cause girls call you ugly :mjcry:

Issue is i have videos and pictures on here, everyone knows my brolic, the opposite of fat so making up shyt cause you a bussy chaser and hes a weak angry dweeb dont really make sense to make fun of someone who advocates for the gym and healthy life style

How come all the main xbox stans got wifes and houses and families and arent scared to post they picture here, yet all the main sony stans here are gay, lonely, broke, weak and scared to post they pictures?

Yall ashamed of how yall look or something? Lets get it real active in here :mjgrin:

Not reading all that shyt anymore you unhinged parade float dirty ass xbot :umad:
Keep crashing out :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Issue is i have videos and pictures on here, everyone knows my brolic, the opposite of fat so making up shyt cause you a bussy chaser and hes a weak angry dweeb dont really make sense to make fun of someone who advocates for the gym and healthy life style

Fam, what are you talkin about? :skip:

you are a self admitted PC bruh, but you go harder for Xbox than PC? The only game you said you played for the last year is Apex. :mindblown:

I don't care what you look like. I don't wanna know. I don't care about your fam and shyt. That's your business. What is wrong with yall? :skip: :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You broke, ugly and weak. Id be mad for no reason like you if i had a trifecta of Ls in real life as well
Keep on crashing out :umad:
Over fukking console wars that your fat bytch ass claimed you wasn’t part off because you was a high and mighty PC gamer
Yet
Yet!
You defending xbox
Crying to me that I should buy a dogshyt lena dunham console and if I don’t I’m broke :mjlol:
Fat bytch go cuddle lena dunham fugly ass yourself :russ:
Maybe you got upset that I called it the Lena Dunham of consoles because you are stuck with a ugly bytch like her too and felt triggered? :lupe:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fam, what are you talkin about? :skip:

you are a self admitted PC bruh, but you go harder for Xbox than PC? The only game you said you played for the last year is Apex. :mindblown:

I don't care what you look like. I don't wanna know. I don't care about your fam and shyt. That's your business. What is wrong with yall? :skip:
We talking about how people look right? You was just kekeing and hahaing a second ago when it was jokes about my looks, why you turn bytch when the light on you?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Keep on crashing out :umad:
Over fukking console wars that your fat bytch ass claimed you wasn’t part off because you was a high and mighty PC gamer
Yet
Yet!
You defending xbox
Crying to me that I should buy a dogshyt lena dunham console and if I don’t I’m broke :mjlol:
Fat bytch go cuddle lena dunham fugly ass yourself :russ:
I never said you should buy an xbox

I said you were too broke to afford one :mjgrin:

Now get out my mentions broke bytch

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We talking about how people look right? You was just kekeing and hahaing a second ago when it was jokes about my looks, why you turn bytch when the light on you?

Fam, it's not that serious. I wasn't laughing either. I hit the "picard" smiley for being appalled. :skip:

Yall gotta stop taking this shyt so serious.

at least Courtdog comes with the comedy, still the e-homie after almost 20 years of this shyt even though he smells like gym socks from that n'used mattress. :lolbron:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fam, it's not that serious. I wasn't laughing either. I hit the "picard" smiley for being appalled. :skip:

Yall gotta stop taking this shyt so serious.

at least Courtdog comes with the comedy, still the e-homie after almost 20 years of this shyt even though he smells like gym socks from that n'used mattress. :lolbron:
Whats funny about yall stan base being broke, weak and ugly.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Whats funny about yall stan base being broke, weak and ugly.

Because this board has proven the opposite

Courtdog - speaks for itself
We've seen Meach Table. :lolbron:

Having a particular videogame console ain't no damn judge of wealth. What are we doing? :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Because this board has proven the opposite

Courtdog - speaks for itself
We've seen Meach Table. :lolbron:

Having a particular videogame console ain't no damn judge of wealth. What are we doing? :dead:
Only 1 stan here had to sell they console to afford a plane ticket. Why you never bring that up? @Gizmo_Duck is 40 years old and lives with his parents still and is unemployed, why you never bring that up? Thats not funny to you but Meach kitchen, that he owns, is funny to you? Why cause hes not a sony stan? Thats weirdo behavior man

Dont deflect now that its turned on yall. Now its serious ? :mjlol: it wasn’t serious with broke weak @Black Mamba was calling me fat and a xbot? Only now that its turned back on yall weirdos its too serious? :mjlol:

Its a reason sony stans scared to post they picture or work out videos :manny:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only 1 stan here had to sell they console to afford a plane ticket

Dont deflect now that its turned on yall. Now its serious ? :mjlol: it wasn’t serious with broke weak @Black Mamba was calling me fat and a xbot? Only now that its turned back on yall weirdos its too serious? :mjlol:

man that's between yall. :hubie:

I've seen what happens from SOHH when nikkaz get cats family and personal pics. Mufukkaz go way too far and it's even easier nowadays.

NOPE.

The PC Fans on here do not get involved in the console war fukkery like you do. You the only one out here comingling with the brokees and riding with Xbox so hard. Do it for PC, not the "broke" console cats :ufdup:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Only 1 stan here had to sell they console to afford a plane ticket. Why you never bring that up?

Oh nah your fat bytch ass started it by crossing over that line of personal attacks when you claimed I was broke because I was slandering your lena dunham ass console so I gladly stepped over it to you costco cheetos eating fat fukk :umad: like I said before I don’t get at people in that manner until they start it which you did because you was all :sadcam: over my slander you dirty dirty bytch
As you can see I don’t go tit for tat I’ll take it further down the disrespectful path you fukking morbidly obese biotch
You claimed you pc but you got at me over xbox
Is it really because me calling it the lena dunham console triggered you because you stuck with a bytch shaped like her? :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
man that's between yall. :hubie:

I've seen what happens from SOHH when nikkaz get cats family and personal pics.

NOPE.
The PC Fans on here do not get involved in the console war fukkery like you do. You the only one out here comingling with the brokees and riding with Xbox so hard. Do it for PC, not the "broke" console cats :ufdup:
You being biased is “not between yall”

Have the same energy for @Gizmo_Duck and @Fatboi1 being bummy that you would have for @MeachTheMonster and @PS5 Pro if its “just jokes”

If you only making fun of 1 side but ignoring other posters issues then its you taking this too serious
The PC Fans on here do not get involved in the console war fukkery like you do.
@daze23 does what are you talking about

Its not many PC gang on here anyway its like 5 of us in total so seems pointless to bring this up