Look at what I found on boxden: Rapper Khia saves Luxie from killing herself

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukkin Snitsky is legit back in WWE now.

Yea. I just like adding in that Snazzy Labs flavor in some of my posts.
iF6KyvH5hMfKI.gif

Where do you see me defending him? I'm telling these fakkits to keep my name out of their posts. Talk about **** all you want.

Jobber #647648746 who quotes me 50 times before 9AM. I'm finally replying to you. You got your Sierra quota for the day breh. Props.

I'm sorry that you sent him dikk pics. You seem more upset with me or whoever out there in the e-cosmos who's done nothing to you than you are mad at the bytch who aborted your unborn child. It's called priorities, friend.

ive never sent a dikk pic to everyone you should know that derek, is that suppose to be a low blow :laff:

you are pathetic frog

ribbit

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
LOL, there's a lot of different conversations going on in this thread.

Khia
**** and his aliases.
Whether Sierra Mist is ****.
Wrestling.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Word on the street is the One Man Abortion Clinic is coming in to take out the One Man Rock Band.

Vince has to fill those three hours somehow :yeshrug:

Last thing I heard about Snitsky was that bs story about him permanently coloring his teeth yellow for a new gimmick.....only for WWE to fire him :laugh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
ive never sent a dikk pic to everyone you should know that derek, is that suppose to be a low blow :laff:

you are pathetic frog

ribbit

If you didn't then why are you acting so hurt breh? Thread was about some random nikka on twitter and the title was simply for shock value. I could find a thousand people on the interwebs named Luxie or something similar. But instead of taking the joke for what it was you are crying like you do every time that name gets brought up. If I got my child aborted, got dumped every relationship and spent 24 hours of my day complaining about why women don't want me, some strangers on a forum would be the LEAST of my concerns. But your regurgitated jokes are hilarious. A winner is you.

Oh yeah.
FarfetchdRed_17-4.png

Last thing I heard about Snitsky was that bs story about him permanently coloring his teeth yellow for a new gimmick.....only for WWE to fire him :laugh:
I just checked the source and it said Bleacherreport. :deadrose: I heard the news on some wrestling podcast (so dammit it MUST be true.) I'm gonna search high and low for confirmation of this. Snitksky vs Ryberg 2012. :win:

killacal

Banned
Daps
What bytch knows anything about wrestling? :comeon:

You are one ugly, most likely molested at a young age, fatherless, 28% chance hiv carrying, mentally ill, black female logic using, tyler perry idolizing, sick demon friend :heh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If you didn't then why are you acting so hurt breh? Thread was about some random nikka on twitter and the title was simply for shock value. I could find a thousand people on the interwebs named Luxie or something similar. But instead of taking the joke for what it was you are crying like you do every time that name gets brought up. If I got my child aborted, got dumped every relationship and spent 24 hours of my day complaining about why women don't want me, some strangers on a forum would be the LEAST of my concerns. But your regurgitated jokes are hilarious. A winner is you.

Oh yeah.
FarfetchdRed_17-4.png

I just checked the source and it said Bleacherreport. :deadrose: I heard the news on some wrestling podcast (so dammit it MUST be true.) I'm gonna search high and low for confirmation of this. Snitksky vs Ryberg 2012. :win:
You a man right breh? Stop coming off as an emotional woman. It's bad enough you stan women but you come off as a straight flaming homosexual. If you want this shyt to stop then just man up breh. You are not a woman breh, you are a man. So man up and pull your skirt down b.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What bytch knows anything about wrestling? :comeon:

You are one ugly, most likely molested at a young age, fatherless, 28% chance hiv carrying, mentally ill, black female logic using, tyler perry idolizing, sick demon friend :heh:

This nikka used my own disses on me. :ohhh: That Tyler Perry shyt was out of line though.
You a man right breh? Stop coming off as an emotional woman. It's bad enough you stan women but you come off as a straight flaming homosexual. If you want this shyt to stop then just man up breh. You are not a woman breh, you are a woman. Man up.

I took a few pills and I'm watching the Olympics. I won't remember any of this in a few hours anyway. You nikkas gonna learn!
gifnickilosewin.gif