Look at what I found on boxden: Rapper Khia saves Luxie from killing herself

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Link :comeon:

U are the queen of "getting the last word in on the internet"

U just now started doing that "i give up i agree" shyt to do it.... but we still see u bruh
You want to know me so badly but I could care less about any of you. I don't have time to link the 50 people per day that quote me upset that I don't care about them. Maybe one of my stalkers has a post saved on his external harddrive for you. This thread is simply a bunch of nikkas beefing for the sake of beefing and I cannot and will not engage in further dialogue with any of you ignoramuses this evening. Thanks for watching:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_aFAPLn8c&feature=player_detailpage#t=494s]Review and 22-foot Drop Test: Pure-Gear DualTek Extreme for iPhone 4S - YouTube[/ame]

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
khia_new_music_video_5.jpg
Face is :whoo: Titties is mother Africa status...just like I like em :obama:

I'd fukk :takedat:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
U dont have time to pull up those quotes.... but u will def find time to respond to every post here on a Saturday nite :pachaha:

I don't have time to reply to every post which is why I don't. Why do you care about me so much? Please answer that. And don't say you don't because you do. Why don't you do what you lifeless edetectives do best and search the entire net for those posts yourself.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KcH-Xer9oY&feature=player_detailpage#t=85s"]Your Time to Ask Questions: a Snazzy Q&A - YouTube[/ame]

nikkas love talking about someone and then wondering why the nikka they talk about replies to them 1% of the time.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't have time to reply to every post which is why I don't. Why do you care about me so much? Please answer that. And don't say you don't because you do. Why don't you do what you lifeless edetectives do best and search the entire net for those posts yourself.
Your Time to Ask Questions: a Snazzy Q&A - YouTube

nikkas love talking about someone and then wondering why the nikka they talk about replies to them 1% of the time.

if you dont have time get your fakkit ass out

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yo, that's my nikka Zeke rolling out of the ring. :to:
fukkin Snitsky is legit back in WWE now.
:ooh:

if you woulda ended this post with you're welcome, i might have dapped it

pz3G6.gif

Yea. I just like adding in that Snazzy Labs flavor in some of my posts.
iF6KyvH5hMfKI.gif

:dead: this **** shyt gets me :laff: everytime

when sierra comes to defend it its 10X funnier :deadrose:

Where do you see me defending him? I'm telling these fakkits to keep my name out of their posts. Talk about **** all you want.
if you dont have time get your fakkit ass out

Jobber #647648746 who quotes me 50 times before 9AM. I'm finally replying to you. You got your Sierra quota for the day breh. Props.
i love how sierra mist keeps denying

derek you really are pathetic
I'm sorry that you sent him dikk pics. You seem more upset with me or whoever out there in the e-cosmos who's done nothing to you than you are mad at the bytch who aborted your unborn child. It's called priorities, friend.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I always wanted to fukk Khia from when she worked in Club XS (in Tampa).... before her single blew up. Yeah I still would