Daps
khia_new_music_video_5.jpg
Face is :whoo: Titties is mother Africa status...just like I like em :obama:

yup, officially fukkable

them tittes breh. i would suck the brown of her nipples :smugdraper:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Quoting messed up and I don't feel like fixing it. I don't get why my name gets brought up in shyt that I have no idea what it is. To OP I hope you realize that a lot of people have names similar to that. I don't know about any of that though. And out of the millions of times nikkas gossip about me a day on here I reply like once... Stop exaggerating. OP is going to go plat off of the title alone though.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Quoting messed up and I don't feel like fixing it. I don't get why my name gets brought up in shyt that I have no idea what it is. To OP I hope you realize that a lot of people have names similar to that. I don't know about any of that though. And out of the millions of times nikkas gossip about me a day on here I reply like once... Stop exaggerating.

:aicmon:

U respond every rip B. :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
because it's him.....this fakkit been doing this same
weak deflection game.

his father should have marvin gaye'd his hoe ass..
a0yqua.jpg

or because you're on my dikk 24/7 and quote me every time you see me post. :aicmon: I ignore your lame ass 99% of the time. All you do is cry because you gave dikk pics to a man that you were calling a man since you knew him. gay ass nikka.
0xyLv.gif

:aicmon:

U respond every rip B. :manny:

No I don't. I will wake up to 45 quotes from nikkas trying to diss me and I ignore it. In fact nikkas made threads upset because I ignored them. You don't notice that though.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
or because you're on my dikk 24/7 and quote me every time you see me post. :aicmon: I ignore your lame ass 99% of the time. All you do is cry because you gave dikk pics to a man that you were calling a man since you knew him. gay ass nikka.
0xyLv.gif

No I don't. I will wake up to 45 quotes from nikkas trying to diss me and I ignore it. In fact nikkas made threads upset because I ignored them. You don't notice that though.
Link :comeon:

U are the queen of "getting the last word in on the internet"

U just now started doing that "i give up i agree" shyt to do it.... but we still see u bruh