Look at this bird **** kobes wife said

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Kobe probaly expected a son to come out ya womb by now I hope he goes and does a interview about that.:childplease:what's wrong with people? Get with sumbody who is already livin they life a certain way then expecting sumthing different....chicks out here marryin crackheads then be mad when they grandmama heirlooms come up missing...if you don't sit ya dumb azz down sumwhere man.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Shes saying kobe needs to retire and be with his family. Makes sense. Kobes kids are probably suffering from his absence and she sees it, raising them alone.

That's not what she was saying..:aicmon:

..besides they probably spend more time with the nannies.:rudy:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
assuming She was saying kobe needs to retire and be with his family was also your assumption. She didn't say that.

Its a better assumption then yours. There are more context clues to believe what i said v.s what you said. You lose.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Plain and simple if Kobe's not home he's cheating....and Cheating with chicks who are probably uglier then his wife EVEN when she was pregnant and loving it on some :ahh:....:snoop:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
On the real this just proves that old adage... Men marry women hoping they'll stay the same while women marry men hoping they'll change.

That nikka was a baller befre he was a husband.

Still no excuse for getting bounced in the 2nd round 2 years in a row. :pachaha: