Look at this bird **** kobes wife said

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her comment isn't that bad if you think about what she means.

if your wife started her own business to support the family, and she worked 16 hours daily then her bringing home a 300 check for a month's worth of work is not satisfactory.

she's spending all that time away for a reason, but she's not meeting that goal.

this is one of the dumbest posts i've ever read on the coli. negative rep.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
right because rich kids never grow up with issues because parents threw money at them and never spent enough time with them.
some of y'all telling on ya demographic in here.

how do u know that kobes kids are "victims?" are u saying that kobe's kids are neglected? cmon now. Yall act like Kobe is some deadbeat dad in prison or runnin the fuccin streets or somethin. Yall cant have it both ways. you cant say in one breath that Kobe has provided a very comfortable life for his x wife and kids and has cemented a legacy for his family, then on the other hand demonize Kobe for doin the same thing that got him and his family rich and doin what he has been doin his whole life. Yall gotta realize that Kobe is has the heart of a champion and he loves basketball and loves to compete He is not gonna sit back retire and sit in a rocking chair. yall got life fucced up:sitdown:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Well, he could go ahead & retire & be a better father than Jordan ever was, but I'm hoping he grabs these next couple rings first. :manny:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
her comment isn't that bad if you think about what she means.

if your wife started her own business to support the family, and she worked 16 hours daily then her bringing home a 300 check for a month's worth of work is not satisfactory.

she's spending all that time away for a reason, but she's not meeting that goal.

money isn't the issue for kobe's case, i just used it in that particular example.

he's away from his daughters while doing all that training and traveling. he's in a financial position where he doesn't have to work for the rest of his life, so there is no real need for him to be away from his family like that.

he's sacrificing time away from his family for a reason besides money. he just wants to win championships, and if he's not meeting that goal then he's failing

he could be spending all that time with his daughters instead of trying to win trophies that don't really matter when you compare them to his daughters

basically, Kobe has more money then he will ever spend, it's all just for the love of the game

so I can kind of see where she coming from, husband gone all the time for what? getting ass whooped by the Thunder in 5 games?

I said the same thing in the other thread in the Coliseum but, nikkas was on their He-man Woman Haters shyt...at this point Kobe has more money than he'll ever need. Being away from your family for 150 days a year, when you ALREADY have $200 million dollars in your accounts is :heh: status. You doing it backwards :heh: The very least you could do is win nikka...

katt%20williams.gif

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Hes gonna probably retire when his contract is up in a couple of years. He will still be under 40 years old, have money to last generations, and have plenty of time to be a father. Also keep in mind, his kids are young and you have a lot of athletes who like for their kids to recollect their playing days. Sometimes the kids want their parents to play professional sports/act/entertain because they think its cool.

As for his wife....shes a bum bytch who came from nothing. Shes a trophy wife and nothing more.....so why should we be surprised by statements made from a woman who never had to work, and probably has little education. As long as shes taking care of the kids and taking the dikk....who cares what she thinks?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I dont know how men marry women like this :wtf: You think my girl would be out there desrespecting me like that. nikkaz dont know how to keep their women in check no more. Scust.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
shyt is a regular occurrence.. expecting the world from others, nothing from herself. Sounds like typical hot/rich/spoiled hoe behavior

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shes saying kobe needs to retire and be with his family. Makes sense. Kobes kids are probably suffering from his absence and she sees it, raising them alone.