Look at this bird **** kobes wife said

Daps
Didn't he sign a 3-year extension worth 80-something million in 2010? With all the money, he's made in his career from his HUGE contract to Nike, I think she's :eat: just fine whether he wins another ring or not.

money isn't the issue for kobe's case, i just used it in that particular example.

he's away from his daughters while doing all that training and traveling. he's in a financial position where he doesn't have to work for the rest of his life, so there is no real need for him to be away from his family like that.

he's sacrificing time away from his family for a reason besides money. he just wants to win championships, and if he's not meeting that goal then he's failing

he could be spending all that time with his daughters instead of trying to win trophies that don't really matter when you compare them to his daughters

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
money isn't the issue for kobe's case, i just used it in that particular example.

he's away from his daughters while doing all that training and traveling. he's in a financial position where he doesn't have to work for the rest of his life, so there is no real need for him to be away from his family like that.

he's sacrificing time away from his family for a reason besides money. he just wants to win championships, and if he's not meeting that goal then he's failing

basically, Kobe has more money then he will ever spend, it's all just for the love of the game

so I can kind of see where she coming from, husband gone all the time for what? getting ass whooped by the Thunder in 5 games?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
her comment isn't that bad if you think about what she means.

if your wife started her own business to support the family, and she worked 16 hours daily then her bringing home a 300 check for a month's worth of work is not satisfactory.

she's spending all that time away for a reason, but she's not meeting that goal.

:comeon: what are u talkin about man? your anaolgy is absolutely rediculous. 1st off NBA championships should NOT be synomous with successfull/happy marriages. That nygga Kobe brought home millions upon millions of dollars to support that broad and their family. She should have no financial complaints or financial worries in life, especially when this broad never had to work. all she had to do is have kids, spend money and look good.

Last time i checked basketball is a team sport (this aint tennis, golf,track individual sports) and Kobe has led that team in scoring for almost every year that he has been on the Lakers, been the team leader, 17 time all star appearances, league mvp and 5 time NBA championships. He held up his weight in terms of contributing to winning a championship. nobody wins 15,16,17 championships in a row. cmon man.

that byytch Vanessa sounds like an ungreatful azz broad.Kobe has been makin damn near 50 million a year. what the fucc is her issue. u sound crazy defendin that broad bruh:cape:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

he could be spending all that time with his daughters instead of trying to win trophies that don't really matter when you compare them to his daughters

kobe is away from his family because he is working and doing his dream job. vanessa met that nygga as a basketball player and she knew the ramifications of dating an nba player. you cant reep all the benefits from kobe being a basketball player (millions of dollars, fame, houses, cars) then say "hey, u spend too much time away from the family and u aint winnin enough" cmon man. stop the buullshhyt:mindblown:

are u saying that kobe should retire from basketbakll because he has kids?:mindblown:

u cant be serious. u must be trollin fam:dwillhuh:

Daps
:comeon: what are u talkin about man? your anaolgy is absolutely rediculous. 1st off NBA championships should NOT be synomous with successfull/happy marriages.

see post 2 to clarify your misunderstanding about the finances.

and yes, if i was in her position i wouldn't want a husband who was 1. gone all the time because of work, and 2. upset the little time he is home because he's failing to satisfy his personal goals at work.

at least if hubby is gone all the time make it worth it.

k

are u saying that kobe should retire from basketbakll because he has kids?:mindblown:

how dare i suggest his daughters see him everyday :childplease:

is the nba the only place he can play basketball? i'm sure he has a court in his home if he loves it so much

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
see post 2 to clarify your misunderstanding about the finances.

and yes, if i was in her position i wouldn't want a husband who was 1. gone all the time because of work, and 2. upset the little time he is home because he's failing to satisfy his personal goals at work.

at least if hubby is gone all the time make it worth it.

how dare i suggest his daughters see him everyday :childplease:

is the nba the only place he can play basketball? i'm sure he has a court in his home if he loves it so much

well she should have never married an nba superstar then. she knew that there is an 82 game nba schedule, playoffs and the olympics. if she didnt want that she sould have married a nygga that worked at verizon:rudy:

i bet shes not complainin about the millions of dollars he brought home. u cant have it both ways

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yall whining bout BULLshyt but all I see is an ungrateful bytch.

How she put up with his cheating? She's fukked or been fukking on the side too. She shouldn't be getting outta pocket

YBE

Banned
Daps

basically, Kobe has more money then he will ever spend, it's all just for the love of the game

so I can kind of see where she coming from, husband gone all the time for what? getting ass whooped by the Thunder in 5 games?

I said the same thing in the other thread in the Coliseum but, nikkas was on their He-man Woman Haters shyt...at this point Kobe has more money than he'll ever need. Being away from your family for 150 days a year, when you ALREADY have $200 million dollars in your accounts is :heh: status. You doing it backwards :heh: The very least you could do is win nikka...

Daps
well she should have never married an nba superstar then. she knew that there is an 82 game nba schedule, playoffs and the olympics. if she didnt want that she sould have married a nygga that worked at verizon:rudy:

i bet shes not complainin about the millions of dollars he brought home. u cant have it both ways

she probably should have thought about his schedule before marrying him as a minor. however, the victims here are his daughters who had no choice in mommy choosing daddy or daddy choosing a career.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she probably should have thought about his schedule before marrying him as a minor. however, the victims here are his daughters who had no choice in mommy choosing daddy or daddy choosing a career.

Or daddy choosing to cheat on mommy with busted white bytches :mjpls:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
her comment isn't that bad if you think about what she means.

if your wife started her own business to support the family, and she worked 16 hours daily then her bringing home a 300 check for a month's worth of work is not satisfactory.

she's spending all that time away for a reason, but she's not meeting that goal.

Gosh you're stupid

:snoop: