Look at this bird **** kobes wife said

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
“I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can’t win championships." She justified her statement by adding, “If you’re sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year.”

Vanessa Bryant Wants Husband Who Wins Championships

Im clue

Rookie
Daps
:ooh: i see this as a cheap shot to kobe for being surround by them white chicks in london.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can’t win championships." She justified her statement by adding, “If you’re sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year.”

Vanessa Bryant Wants Husband Who Wins Championships

but peep this though. out of all these athletes that get caught up in scandals you aint never seen not nam one of their women leave when the nygga was on top have you? when the lakers were losing and the championship parades stopped and the paparazzi cameras wasnt flashing as much and it wasnt any more glory in being mrs kobe bryant, ironincally thats when the bytch got fed up with kobe cheating. hos aint shyt but a bytch will let a WHOLE lot of shyt slide for the glory.

Daps
her comment isn't that bad if you think about what she means.

if your wife started her own business to support the family, and she worked 16 hours daily then her bringing home a 300 check for a month's worth of work is not satisfactory.

she's spending all that time away for a reason, but she's not meeting that goal.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
her comment isn't that bad if you think about what she means.

if your wife started her own business to support the family, and she worked 16 hours daily then her bringing home a 300 check for a month's worth of work is not satisfactory.

she's spending all that time away for a reason, but she's not meeting that goal.

Didn't he sign a 3-year extension worth 80-something million in 2010? With all the money, he's made in his career from his HUGE contract to Nike, I think she's :eat: just fine whether he wins another ring or not.