Look at the WNBA Championship parade ya'll

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Here's a little secret that basketball junkies might frowned at...basketball is an inherently boring sport to watch long term for a casual/semi-casual. Think how many times your casual friends/fam/coli folks say they don't watch the NBA until the playoffs or don't fukk with college ball...and that's the elite men's game! What you think gon happen for the subpar women's game?

The "hook" for the NBA that started in the 80s were these amazing athletes doing unbelieveable things with the ball/their bodies: think Magic with his passing, Bird the magician, Dr. J, then onto MJ, Shaq and Kobe, Lebron etc. People keep coming back for more to see stars do amazing atheltic shyt. That obviously will never be the case with the WNBA so they need a different "hook".

The obvious (for the male audience) would be sexual, I know your go to is "ain't nobody wanna see Griner/studs", but there are plenty of fine women hooping in the league right now/historically but you could never tell. For example this chick Cheyenne Parker look like just another tall, big dyke in her uniform:

chicago-sky-forward-cheyenne-parker-running-down-court-during-a-wnba-picture-id971165148

But check her IG and see the difference.

JESUS YOU WASN’T LYIN:whoo:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Here's a little secret that basketball junkies might frowned at...basketball is an inherently boring sport to watch long term for a casual/semi-casual. Think how many times your casual friends/fam/coli folks say they don't watch the NBA until the playoffs or don't fukk with college ball...and that's the elite men's game! What you think gon happen for the subpar women's game?

The "hook" for the NBA that started in the 80s were these amazing athletes doing unbelieveable things with the ball/their bodies: think Magic with his passing, Bird the magician, Dr. J, then onto MJ, Shaq and Kobe, Lebron etc. People keep coming back for more to see stars do amazing atheltic shyt. That obviously will never be the case with the WNBA so they need a different "hook".

The obvious (for the male audience) would be sexual, I know your go to is "ain't nobody wanna see Griner/studs", but there are plenty of fine women hooping in the league right now/historically but you could never tell. For example this chick Cheyenne Parker look like just another tall, big dyke in her uniform:

chicago-sky-forward-cheyenne-parker-running-down-court-during-a-wnba-picture-id971165148

But check her IG and see the difference.
Basketball is probably the most casual friendly team sport out there :gucci:

Girls understand basketball much easier than baseball and clearly they aren't going to play CTE ball.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Basketball is probably the most casual friendly team sport out there :gucci:

Girls understand basketball much easier than baseball and clearly they aren't going to play CTE ball.

Lol no need to get "triggered" and miss the point, i'm a bball head too. The point was even the men's game can suffer from lack of interest from casual viewers so using the game as a selling point for women like the poster I was responding to suggested is futile.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Lol no need to get "triggered" and miss the point, i'm a bball head too. The point was even the men's game can suffer from lack of interest from casual viewers so using the game as a selling point for women like the poster I was responding to suggested is futile.
Your whole point is way off though. If a female comes in and starts handling and bombing 3s like Steph Curry people would go crazy.

It won't take a freak athlete to do that.