Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watch them nicca lol.

Y'all being goofy acting like anybody hits anything at a 100% clip. U go for who I think is best at that time and cuz and Devin Brown were 4/5 stars and ballin.

Now we know, Mccord prolly got carried by Murda Jr in school

mccord is lucky , look at that trash ass play he just did he is lucky that shyt will be overturned

calh45

Cal
Daps
Man nicca I'm sorry stfu respectfully. Bama fans (on here and elsewhere) was calling for breh to be benched a few games ago. I'm not tryna hear that shyt.

Y'all cry about giving young QBs time in the NFL all day but coming in here waxing poetic about niccas after 5-6 games. Mind you, McCord pulled of a heluva comeback road win against a ND that blew the fukkin doors off the fake Heisman winner.

Stop it.

Get some help.

Niccas was calling for CJ Stroud's head to and questioning why he wouldn't run etc. Newsflash, some take longer than others. Acting like we required of 8 years straight of immediate "dudes" when the rest of college gets 1 every 10 years. Nicca ain't no card to play. We are the deck.

The nerve of you telling me to get some help while you try to play arrogant victim is hilarious. I appreciate the respectful STFU, but if we're handing out advice to each other you are clearly delirious from a lack of hydration or maybe your blood sugar is off. You can't call yourself the deck and then find excuses for your milquetoast coach to put a milquetoast QB on the field and be annoyed we call it out.....and he just perfectly timed my post up with doing something extra milquetoasty and is probably going to get saved by a flag.