Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Do they even have a black qb on their roster like wtf is this shyt they always had an dynamic ill black qb since urban meyer braxton, jt , cardale, haskins, fields, stroud....

Wtf am i watching with this qb who sucks ...braxton took the job of the last trash white bum who started...
Osu was so nice with the. Black qbs ..2020 joe montana had to transfer to lsu to get some burn

U can stfu up too. Speaking in past tense like we all of a sudden trotted out white QBs for 3 years straight. As if one outlier negates who coming on deck next :laff:

Black
Black
Black
Black
Black
Black
White
Black

Ohhh noooo OSU use to be so nice with the black QBs :dead:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can stfu up too. Speaking in past tense like we all of a sudden trotted out white QBs for 3 years straight. As if one outlier negates who coming on deck next :laff:

Black
Black
Black
Black
Black
Black
White
Black

Ohhh noooo OSU use to be so nice with the black QBs :dead:

Are you ok, im watching a trash white boy in an osu uniform i was shocked , but i see they got their tradition back..i fukks with osu because they always since 2007 kept an ill ass black dude at qb troy smith, cocky ass pryor so it just shocked me

Relax

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Are you ok, im watching a trash white boy in an osu uniform i was shocked , but i see they got their tradition back..i fukks with osu because they always since 2007 kept an ill ass black dude at qb troy smith, cocky ass pryor so it just shocked me

Relax

Just watch them nicca lol.

Y'all being goofy acting like anybody hits anything at a 100% clip. U go for who I think is best at that time and cuz and Devin Brown were 4/5 stars and ballin.

Now we know, Mccord prolly got carried by Murda Jr in school