Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calh45

Cal
Daps
What did you want him to do? Lol. He was 5* plus it's harder to keep niccas now. Joe Burrow? Quinn Ewers? Niccas will dip out breh. They not sticking around for the Dwayne Hawkins, Justin Fields or CJ Stroud show lol. Y'all act like QBs just falling off the trees lol. We hitting at a much higher clip than a lot of people...

I know how recruiting is stacked and Day planned it wrong if this is the end result at Ohio State. Are you really gonna pretend like y'all ain't Ohio State? Y'all ain't Cal. There's a few schools who have their pick of talent in college football. Ohio State is one of them. It's only maybe 3 other schools that can compete with an Ohio State offer. Y'all don't get to play that card.

At Bama for example. Milroe ain't Bryce Young, but you don't question why he's playing QB at Bama because you could literally see the talent when he takes off to run or when he gets rolling pass wise.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@DropTopDoc Had niccas in the college thread talking about they love 12-6 games and shyt but wanna be in here with two Top 10 defense bytching and moaning. Can't make this up 😂.

Penn State/Ohio State stay with imminent fukkery. Like always but niccas in here acting like this was supposed to be Oregon/Washington is blowing me :dead:
Shiiiiid I said gimme 45-42 all day idc who the teams are.

Ohio State-UGA
That 65-45 Michigan game a few years back
The Purdue & Iowa beatdowns

All >>> this shyt

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I know how recruiting is stacked and Day planned it wrong if this is the end result at Ohio State. Are you really gonna pretend like y'all ain't Ohio State? Y'all ain't Cal. There's a few schools who have their pick of talent in college football. Ohio State is one of them. It's only maybe 3 other schools that can compete with an Ohio State offer. Y'all don't get to play that card.

At Bama for example. Milroe ain't Bryce Young, but you don't question why he's playing QB at Bama because you could literally see the talent when he takes off to run or when he gets rolling pass wise.

Man nicca I'm sorry stfu respectfully. Bama fans (on here and elsewhere) was calling for breh to be benched a few games ago. I'm not tryna hear that shyt.

Y'all cry about giving young QBs time in the NFL all day but coming in here waxing poetic about niccas after 5-6 games. Mind you, McCord pulled of a heluva comeback road win against a ND that blew the fukkin doors off the fake Heisman winner.

Stop it.

Get some help.

Niccas was calling for CJ Stroud's head to and questioning why he wouldn't run etc. Newsflash, some take longer than others. Acting like we required of 8 years straight of immediate "dudes" when the rest of college gets 1 every 10 years. Nicca ain't no card to play. We are the deck.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, they had hit on like 5 straight QBs before him, all were black so you may have a point lol

Do they even have a black qb on their roster like wtf is this shyt they always had an dynamic ill black qb since urban meyer braxton, jt , cardale, haskins, fields, stroud....

Wtf am i watching with this qb who sucks ...braxton took the job of the last trash white bum who started...
Osu was so nice with the. Black qbs ..2020 joe montana had to transfer to lsu to get some burn

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Do they even have a black qb on their roster like wtf is this shyt they always had an dynamic ill black qb since urban meyer braxton, jt , cardale, haskins, fields, stroud....

Wtf am i watching with this qb who sucks ...braxton took the job of the last trash white bum who started...
Osu was so nice with the. Black qbs ..2020 joe montana had to transfer to lsu to get some burn
I know they got a breh coming in next year

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc Had niccas in the college thread talking about they love 12-6 games and shyt but wanna be in here with two Top 10 defense bytching and moaning. Can't make this up 😂.

Penn State/Ohio State stay with imminent fukkery. Like always but niccas in here acting like this was supposed to be Oregon/Washington is blowing me :dead:

Folks lookin to party, but both offenses, need to get they shyt together

Penn state running backs are slow as fukk and the holes be open

Why u running on back to back plays anyway..

This is why penn state will not win against top 5/10 teams

Shiiid them holes be tighter than gnat booty