Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
exactly...where in montreal do people have NYC slang? :comeon:

You dumbass, I was born in the US & travel with my US passport. Also been to NYC a bunch of times, stayed there for 3 weeks once, have TONS of friends over there (mostly rappers, graff artists & comedians) and I dream of moving there at some point in my crazy life.

I don't know Canadians like that but it is suspect...especially for the so called white woman...

Born in US, grew up in a city on the Canadian/US border...

That vine is like a year old and looks genuine.

Unless someone set up years on vine to troll here.

All my shyt is genuine yo. I strive to be different from other girls and can guarantee you'll never meet another girl like me in your lifetime. I mean how many girls do you honestly know that are rappers/laughter yoga teachers/improv comedians/earring designers/graff artists & can dagger/wine/twerk all in 1? Probably 0. Willing to bet $$ on it! :shaq:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
She seems like a fun chick. Not attracted to her but she's definitely the type that I can imagine having a blast with just chilling on the town as a friend.

Most of my friends are guys... :yeshrug:

I'm not surprised if she likes to smoke and get laid. :yeshrug:

At this point its just men being men....but I thought the coli standards where a bit higher, based on all the rah rah, that gets typed out around here...I guess not.

Assuming its a she's, she seems like a good time. That might involve smashing and smoking it might not.

No one here should be fighting over her tho...

:shaq: What do you think I do in Jamaica? And pretty much every single day in Montréal? :comeon:

LOL

How do you all know that's her in those vines? Did she post her pic?

Yup, and Vines & IG & verified on Skype & WhatsApp too

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah cuz you're wack and possibly gay :russ:

Yeah, you really got at me with that one :francis:
FIL5

Come back when you can contribute something other than some crusty e-p*ssy to some thirsty internet nerds

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Shes called the strawberry and everybody know
Strawberry, strawberry is the neighborhood ho
Do anything for a hit or two
Give tha bytch a rock, she'll fukk the whole damn crew
It might be your wife and it might make you sick
Come home and see her mouth on the dopeman's dikk
Strawberry just look and you'll see her
But don't fukk around or she'll give yougonorrhea
And people out there are not hip to the fact
That Strawberry is a girl selling p*ssy for crack to the

[Hook 2]
Dopeman, dopeman!
Hey man give me a hit
Dopeman, dopeman!

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
i fukking hate her
:pacspit: LOVE YOU TOO BOO BOO!

This the same chick with the fetish for Jamaican men, bragging about fukking taken men? Yuck. :scust:
It's not so much of a fetish as it is a preference. They like me and I like them so why the fukk you hatin? Who I fukk has nothing to do with you, weirdo!

:russ: I actually went as Velma for Hallowe'en twice!

Guys in Jamaica will smash anything, they want you to sponsor em to come to america or Canada

This is true however last time I was there trying to fights guys off with a stick all day everyday for 3.5 months..it got easier when I finally got a boyfriend & learned the phrase "Mi nuh so easy yuh know!"

Yeah of course dudes out in Jamrock thirst for white women which I found to be incredibly annoying but I was able to weed through the fishermen and find myself some real mothafukkin men that like me for me & stay in touch with me on the reg, even the one who lives with his gf :lolbron:

Wait people are fighting over her?

Who?

Don't you worry your pretty little head :shaq:
You'd actually be shocked & probably faint if you found out! :lolbron:

You serious? :scust:

Yeah, you really got at me with that one :francis:
FIL5

:snooze: Come back when you have something funny to say

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
You dumbass, I was born in the US & travel with my US passport. Also been to NYC a bunch of times, stayed there for 3 weeks once, have TONS of friends over there (mostly rappers, graff artists & comedians) and I dream of moving there at some point in my crazy life.

Born in US, grew up in a city on the Canadian/US border...

All my shyt is genuine yo. I strive to be different from other girls and can guarantee you'll never meet another girl like me in your lifetime. I mean how many girls do you honestly know that are rappers/laughter yoga teachers/improv comedians/earring designers/graff artists & can dagger/wine/twerk all in 1? Probably 0. Willing to bet $$ on it! :shaq:

I don't give a fukk about where your septic vagina has been ... Don't fukking quote me unless I address you.

I'll give anything to beat you into a pulp like I used to do to bytches like you. And this ain't no internet shyt either...you can verify the white bytches I used to beat for fun in the Navy..they learn the hard way not to fukk with me...I suggest you do the same

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about where your septic vagina has been ... Don't fukking quote me unless I address you.

I'll give anything to beat you into a pulp like I used to do to bytches like you. And this ain't no internet shyt either...you can verify the white bytches I used to beat for fun in the Navy..they learn the hard way not to fukk with me...I suggest you do the same
:wow: Just like your namesake, Lawd Ms. Martell isn't fukking around

Status
Not open for further replies.