Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
She gets points for owning it. :ehh: She's a thot who has a fetish for black men and is interested in throwing it back for the Coli.

I'm not into running girls off this site as if it's some Boy's Only club, so I'll let her cook. My PAWGin' brehs about to feast! :blessed:

You serious? :scust:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best%20villain5.jpg

:scust:

Congratulations on winning the internet today. :mjlol::deadmanny:

Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
How the fukk does THIS chick have nikkas fighting over her? I mean, she's ok, but to be playing tug of war with another man over HER? :what:
Dudes on here are pathetic...have no shame...have no taste and would probably have sex with a hole in the wall.

If it's gone down to this...the coli has jumped the shark.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You serious? :scust:
Disgusting.

Girl in the op pic is at MOST a 5. Coli stanning average and below average white girls now?

Shows what I've been thinking about the brehs on here. Standards all out of fukking wack.

When they talking about black women...The pics they show...they all got to be 8 or higher. Whereas any ol white girl can be a pawg even if she looks like puke.

:scust:

It feels like a troll job.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not surprised if she likes to smoke and get laid. :yeshrug:

At this point its just men being men....but I thought the coli standards where a bit higher, based on all the rah rah, that gets typed out around here...I guess not.

Assuming its a she's, she seems like a good time. That might involve smashing and smoking it might not.

No one here should be fighting over her tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.