Look at how Dem shills are attacking Brother Cornel West

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We told these dummies him willing in 2020 was nothing short of circumstances and the rest of the candidates dropped out. When he was in office dude did nothing to protect or build on the shyt we got left to "reach across the isle" and now look at us. No amount of fear mongering and shaming is going to make people vote for Biden thats not this go around.
What didn't Biden do that you wanted him to or that it was possible for him to do?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dr. West was crowned "the smartest Black man in America" a generation ago.
In the book that was released during this coronation , he wrote that the people who put you on pedestals can remove you when you publicly split from their stances. In writing that, he predicted his fall from academia/publishing/media darling that would occur decades later.

He had a falling out with President Obama, and the gatekeepers who propped him up in the 1990s pulled their backing from him. He's been on the outside looking in ever since.

I generally like Dr. West, but he was hurt by the chair being pulled from under him and has courted support and backing from those he stands directly in opposition to, just to strike back at his former supporters.

him and Tavis WERE acting goofy over Obama.

But he has a right to speak his mind.

But this summarizes my feelings as well

Jokes aside, it’s not the job of black folks to care about everyone else’s plight over our own. I’d argue it’s that type of behavior that keeps us as a permanent underclass along with racism.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And
What didn't Biden do that you wanted him to or that it was possible for him to do?
MIn wage increase, full cancelation of student loans, sending money to foreign nations while people in flint don't have clean water, abortion rights taken, funding and participation in genocides, voting rights getting stripped away, not expanding the SP court. Remember these was supposed to be the non war hawk era of dems they campaigned on.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And

MIn wage increase, full cancelation of student loans, sending money to foreign nations while people in flint don't have clean water, abortion rights taken, funding and participation in genocides, voting rights getting stripped away, not expanding the SP court. Remember these was supposed to be the non war hawk era of dems they campaigned on.
I said things he could do as a president. Remeber he isn't a dictator or king. fukk is a presdient gonna raise minumum wage? And you blaming Dems for voting rights being stripped? :russ:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Olbermann pretty much came through with a covert way of "You don't want to get down with the program and put Biden in office? Negro go back to Africa". Then we get all of them calling a Harvard and Princeton educated black doctor (non medical) stupid for daring to have an opinion of his own, aka 'blaccckkee get back in line. Who told you to go off course?" Then comes these white fellas defining blackness for him, aka what would MLK think of you boy?
Exactly, as soon as you go off script you just a nikka that need to go back to where you came from

Daps
So no, it won't? These brehs still gonna be getting their pockets ran for 50K a year?

Gotcha.
I asked a question that you didn't answer.
The money given by congress was to support the colleges. As the President of the United States doesn't run the university system, that was a foolish question to begin with, wasn't it? Why in the fux are you here?
President Biden has put forth money to remove some student debt correct?
It's a sad thing when the uninformed scream the loudest.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Didn't we spend the last few years all agreeing that the BLM people who scammed all that money need to be held accountable. Guess who he picked as his vice president...

I'm just saying. I don't give a fukk about West. He won't turn this election one way or another. But let's be real, your choice for VP is one of the first important decisions a candidate makes and he chose a fraud. Says a lot.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
And

We're not at war with any country

and Flint has clean water :mjlol:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I asked a question that you didn't answer.
The money given by congress was to support the colleges. As the President of the United States doesn't run the university system, that was a foolish question to begin with, wasn't it? Why in the fux are you here?
President Biden has put forth money to remove some student debt correct?
It's a sad thing when the uninformed scream the loudest.

"Will that funding lower tuition and boarding costs for the current and future students attending?"

This is the original question you chose to interject into a discussion to talk around and then expect someone to answer your question?

Learn how to talk to people, squirt.

With that said, the answer to the bolded and underlined is clearly no :mjlol:

I'm sure if Biden got up there and announced how his administration worked with Morehouse to use this funding to cut tuition costs in half brother West wouldn't have had shyt to say. :yeshrug:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decided to do the same after this interview. I cannot in good conscience vote for Genocide Joe or Doodoo Don

Biden and the DNC are bought and paid for just like Republicans and the RNC.

For example, longtime Democratic donor Haim Saban, who contributed $929,599 to the Victory Fund, also serves on the board of Friends of the Israel Defense Forces. The billionaire has also donated $1 million to the United Democracy Project, an independent arm of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. After Biden briefly paused a weapons shipment to Israel last week, Saban sent an email to Biden aides saying, “Let’s not forget there are more Jewish voters who care about Israel than Muslim voters who care about Hamas.”

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Biden and the DNC are bought and paid for just like Republicans and the RNC.

For example, longtime Democratic donor Haim Saban, who contributed $929,599 to the Victory Fund, also serves on the board of Friends of the Israel Defense Forces. The billionaire has also donated $1 million to the United Democracy Project, an independent arm of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. After Biden briefly paused a weapons shipment to Israel last week, Saban sent an email to Biden aides saying, “Let’s not forget there are more Jewish voters who care about Israel than Muslim voters who care about Hamas.”
:mjlol:and they're not wrong. Why ya'll think they not getting any love or AID from Arab countries.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Doesn’t he have the same Right wing billionaire sugar daddy as Clarence ? :patrice: