Look at how Dem shills are attacking Brother Cornel West

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A tweet about Morehouse illicited this response. These crackers have lost their minds.

All those tweets look like thecoli.com every time a member says anything negative about Biden or Obama.

I’ve gotten negged, warning points and threads bushed over the years speaking out against Biden.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:and they're not wrong. Why ya'll think they not getting any love or AID from Arab countries.
8bb7711d-b5e2-4e9c-822e-cf5114b5d0c7_text.gif

You Shills are shameless. Will literally say anything to deflect from stopping a genocide.
:mjlol:

Daps
"Will that funding lower tuition and boarding costs for the current and future students attending?"

This is the original question you chose to interject into a discussion to talk around and then expect someone to answer your question?

Learn how to talk to people, squirt.

With that said, the answer to the bolded and underlined is clearly no :mjlol:

I'm sure if Biden got up there and announced how his administration worked with Morehouse to use this funding to cut tuition costs in half brother West wouldn't have had shyt to say. :yeshrug:
You made a statement that was meant to be a thought stopper. I just showed the lack of intelligence in making such a sophomoric statement.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You made a statement that was meant to be a thought stopper. I just showed the lack of intelligence in making such a sophomoric statement.
No, I asked someone "Will that funding lower tuition and boarding costs for the current and future students attending? and you interjected with some other shyt. I don't know why you interjected with some other shyt, maybe you don't read well and "Will that funding lower tuition and boarding costs for the current and future students attending?" flew over your head?

You are aware that Morehouse costs the average black kid 49,000 a year in room and board to attend? You really think under that context where someone is throwing these numbers out like they're doing something, it's not a valid line of questioning?

Y'all are lost.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In which he shyts on Biden 90% of the time and calls Republicans his brothers and sisters. Phony ass nikka.
Here’s “brother” West talking about Russia and China

“Los Angeles - “What is needed now is not a path for NATO membership, but a path for peace,” says Dr. West, reacting to the news that the Summit did not invite Ukraine to join the alliance at this time. “But instead of seeking a negotiated solution to Russia’s criminal invasion - provoked by NATO expansion and nuclear-capable missiles - NATO’s been shunning peace talks and threatening Russia, violating its 1990 pledge not to move ‘one inch’ to the east. NATO is also pushing the world towards greater militarization at this most perilous moment in history. We need to put our resources into solving the climate crisis that threatens the future of this planet, and abolishing global poverty that devastates the lives of billions of our brothers and sisters worldwide. We need food, not bombs. We need healthcare, not warfare. We need to invest in the climate, not killing.”

While NATO did not exacerbate the Ukraine conflict by offering Ukraine a set date for membership, NATO members are still fueling the war with increasingly destructive weapons–from cluster bombs and depleted uranium shells to Cruise missiles and F-16s–weapons that move us ever closer to potential nuclear war with Russia.

West believes that those who seek peace must not only call for negotiations to end the war in Ukraine, but must also take a position against NATO itself. “NATO is an expanding instrument of U.S. global power that provoked Russia into this war, a proxy war between the American Empire and the Russian Federation that could lead to World War III,” warns West.

For decades, NATO has been involved in wars from Kosovo to Afghanistan to Libya. And it now has its sights set on China, building up a provocative Asia-Pacific military alliance with South Korea, Japan, Australia and New Zealand to counter China.

Next year, the NATO Summit will be held in Washington DC, marking NATO’s 75th anniversary. “We need to build up a global peace movement that says 75 years is enough!,” says West. “Without NATO, Europe would build its own security architecture. Without NATO, we in the U.S. would be in a better position to build peaceful relations with China. Without NATO, the world would be a safer place.”

The Kremlin or a Coli Afric00n that lives in Canada couldn’t have wrote it better.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Wild to see so many people crash out over a country that has never done anything for them.

Cornel west is right. Joe Biden shouldn't be given honors at a post secondary institution while he's ensuring that thousands of children never live to be old enough to attend university.

He's using tax dollars that should be going towards fighting climate change and lifting people out of poverty to give a war criminal bombs so he can colonize the middle east. It's a legitimate criticism that they know they can't argue against so they just want him to shut up and go away. If you want Joe Biden to win the election, you have to demand that he does more to get people to vote for him instead of voting third party or staying home.

Jill stein is capitalizing off this by positioning herself as the anti war, pro-climate action and reparations candidate. These are popular positions especially among young people.

The college students watching the frankly INSANE response from their government will remember this when it's time to vote, and will remember this in future elections. Democrats will have to prove that voting for them does not mean enabling moronic uses of their tax dollars.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Just a sample of vile replies he’s getting for having the audacity to speak on Morehouse’s commencement.

Folk forget how him and Tavis was shytting on Obama for no reason other than them not being invited to the White House… Cornell is a fukkin clown

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Folk forget how him and Tavis was shytting on Obama for no reason other than them not being invited to the White House… Cornell is a fukkin clown
I’ve always interpreted his message as anarchic and based on his personal gain. I don’t think he would ever endorse something where he’s not integral in decision making and that’s why he’s never endorsed a president. His lane is being counter, even though he works at the whitest of universities with the whitest of colleagues