LONZO BALL’S BABY MAMA CALLS HIM A DEADBEAT & REPORTEDLY WANTS $30K

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lonzo dumbass walked right into this!!!

You could tell he didn’t wanna have a baby,or even a relationship with her if you watched the reality show,but his dumbass still fukked up,and she got them(Ball family) by the balls,because I know they got some skeletons in that closet,so I bet they pay up.

Lavar prolly tearing Lonzo a new a$$hole right now,I know he pissed

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
not a fan of the player, but do better Lonzo :snoop:

It's disturbing though how many folks are giddy and happy about this though :picard:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
These the same nikkas that hate black women, obsess over pawgs and redbones, but also hate lightskinned dudes, etc.
:russ:

Downplay PAWGers and wenches, yet support the businessman that PAWGS and said a white woman would give a better chance of good genes brehs :mjlol: :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Downplay PAWGers and wenches, yet support the businessman that PAWGS and said a white woman would give a better chance of good genes brehs :mjlol: :dead:
Be a c00n that doesn't support black men that give opportunities to other black men...

But again, you worried about him fukking a white bytch like that validates you because you don't

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Be a c00n that doesn't support black men that give opportunities to other black men...

But again, you worried about him fukking a white bytch like that validates you because you don't

full

Stop it, you can't say anything PAWG related in regards to LaVar Ball.

If you support the dude and his business ventures all power to you I respect that, but you can't turn around and say shyt like "yall dudes fukking white bytches make me sick" type shyt

You gonna call out the dudes with PAWGs but ignore this one dude because of his "business mind"

Naw don't work like that, stay on one side of the track b

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
full

Stop it, you can't say anything PAWG related in regards to LaVar Ball.

If you support the dude and his business ventures all power to you I respect that, but you can't turn around and say shyt like "yall dudes fukking white bytches make me sick" type shyt

You gonna call out the dudes with PAWGs but ignore this one dude because of his "business mind"

Naw don't work like that, stay on one side of the track b
ok c00n

you typed a lot off 2 sentences, you must be pressed...

Didn't read btw, c00ns doing c00n shyt

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Destroy your ability to make kids and lower your testosterone just because you can't' control your dikk breh

You may just go the Bruce Jenner route.

I don't know breh, father from Love and Basketball dropped that bomb and put us on game from that line alone

But when you're in the NBA, you pull into a city and there's a hundred women waiting at the hotel. And another twenty that made it past security on your floor. And the boldest one is standing right at your door. And after awhile, it just becomes part of the game.

:wow: