Lonzo Ball will undergo a third surgery on his left knee that is expected to cost him most, if not all, of the 2023-24 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's just a great glue guy man. Just makes everything around him work. Sucks how his career has gone but let's hope he plays a full season, like 65+ games.
I would almost say he’s very very much a glue now. The game literally looks so much smoother when he’s on the court

Jumper prettier than ever too. He do all the winning plays and sets his team up with success with or without the ball.

Some of the little things I saw tonight was just pretty basketball

2 plays stood out… both were just him cutting to the basket. If he had more high IQ passers. One he had to change because he wanted a lob but dude just passed it so he had to reverse.

One was a slip screen for Lavine that left Lonzo wide open. People forget he used to play with Lamelo so he knows how to get open

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

giphy.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's just a great glue guy man. Just makes everything around him work. Sucks how his career has gone but let's hope he plays a full season, like 65+ games.
Zo & Caruso had some crazy multiplier affect on the rest of the team. It was like adding some HOF badges on 2k lmao. They had the Bulls at the 1 seed before Zo went down. Zo just enhances everyone else around him, great player, hopefully the return can be sustainable

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Lonzo always seemed like a good dude. I don't expect much from him ever again but I hope he can walk away from the game on his own terms.

I'll always wonder how his career and injuries would have turned out if Lavar didn't force that BBB bullshyt on him. It's hard for me to believe wearing those pieces of shyt didn't cause the start of his injuries which built up over time to his knee getting destroyed.
Melo w puma and still got ankle issues every year. It’s not the shoes it’s the Ball
:dame: