Lonzo Ball will undergo a third surgery on his left knee that is expected to cost him most, if not all, of the 2023-24 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lonzo always seemed like a good dude. I don't expect much from him ever again but I hope he can walk away from the game on his own terms.

I'll always wonder how his career and injuries would have turned out if Lavar didn't force that BBB bullshyt on him. It's hard for me to believe wearing those pieces of shyt didn't cause the start of his injuries which built up over time to his knee getting destroyed.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lonzo always seemed like a good dude. I don't expect much from him ever again but I hope he can walk away from the game on his own terms.

I'll always wonder how his career and injuries would have turned out if Lavar didn't force that BBB bullshyt on him. It's hard for me to believe wearing those pieces of shyt didn't cause the start of his injuries which built up over time to his knee getting destroyed.
He was injury free before them :jbhmm:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lead disintegrated once Lonzo hit the bench :mjlol:

So much low IQ shyt. Craig getting dropped twice crazy too

He's had an amazing game, unbelievable watching this tonight

He's just a great glue guy man. Just makes everything around him work. Sucks how his career has gone but let's hope he plays a full season, like 65+ games.