Long Term Unemployment

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
For those of you (if there's any of you) who have been unemployed for months now.... what did you do to fill the time? And how did you survive while unemployed?

I've been unemployed since August now. I lived off my savings until around January or so, then I had to move in with my pops :sadbron: ... and now he's about to kick me out. With no job.

About to have to hit up the block, I guess. :usure:

This shyt has pretty much been a wasted year for me though. I spent a lot of time looking for a job, but never got one (not even minimum wage shyt). I didn't go back to school because I have defaulted loans, preventing me from getting new loans. My p*ssy rate plummeted. I spent all of my savings (which were reasonably substantial) on the bottle. SMH; the only things I accomplished were I read a lot of books and saw a lot of movies, and posted a lot on here (and SOHH :scusthov:)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get any job to just get out of the house, if u dont do something your gonna start slanging rock

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
get any job to just get out of the house, if u dont do something your gonna start slanging rock

Trust me, I've applied to pretty much every type of retail, moving truck, minimum wage whatever you could want, just haven't gotten anything.

Either I've gone to interviews and (apparently) fukked it up, even though usually it's group interviews with around 20 people all applying for five spots, or another couple of times where I had interviews but was too hungover to go. :snoop: But that shyt was early on in my unemployment when I figured it wouldn't be that hard to get a gig. And that's clearly something in my background check that is fukking me up, but I can't figure out what.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Do labor jobs, paint, cut grass, whatever.

Or....slang rock and rob nikkas.:birdman:

....or find some lonely rich cougars and milk those bytches. :jawalrus:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What kind of education and work experience you got? What was your last job?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
For those of you (if there's any of you) who have been unemployed for months now.... what did you do to fill the time? And how did you survive while unemployed?

I've been unemployed since August now. I lived off my savings until around January or so, then I had to move in with my pops :sadbron: ... and now he's about to kick me out. With no job.

About to have to hit up the block, I guess. :usure:

This shyt has pretty much been a wasted year for me though. I spent a lot of time looking for a job, but never got one (not even minimum wage shyt). I didn't go back to school because I have defaulted loans, preventing me from getting new loans. My p*ssy rate plummeted. I spent all of my savings (which were reasonably substantial) on the bottle. SMH; the only things I accomplished were I read a lot of books and saw a lot of movies, and posted a lot on here (and SOHH :scusthov:)
how is it possible? even havoc got a job

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
consider showing your bootay on webcam. these thirsty nikkas will tip you like crazy.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
What kind of education and work experience you got? What was your last job?

I used to have my own business, computer repair, but that was probably around seven years ago (I was a teenager), but I sold that (made some coin but I spent that easy). I went to a couple of schools but didn't finish, and since then it's been minimum wage bullshyt ever since. The last job I worked was at a Kroger but I just walked out on that shyt.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
luckily for me i know a few people with their own businesses. all i gotta do is say i worked for them for the past few years, and it was under the table pay :scheme:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
look into going back to school.
go to the financial aid office of a college before you apply and get as much info as you can...go to several different colleges and do this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
move
fix up your resume

post your resume here minus your identification information maybe yours isn't up to par