• long neck

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • no neck

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Fefe

Banned
Daps
I didn't start anything. She made this thread. She's also the one that declared she was going to troll the master troll in another thread I single handily destroyed (which had nothing to do with nationality). Even the somali thread, all my replies were reactionary to initiate shyt talking. I just manage to finish it and turn them into victims. :manny:

You delusional duck
Charm and Boca handed you your ass and now its my turn, you no neck having ass fukkboy

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You delusional duck
Charm and Boca handed you your ass and now its my turn, you no neck having ass fukkboy
If you handed me, I wouldn't be sitting here laughing at ALL of you. Scrambling to self proclaim victory, this isn't a war, you're just getting trolled.

Let me fill you in on a what the definition of trolling is.

Trolling: To get a rise out of a poster. Which I have done to all three, I've managed to easily make you lot go multiple pages with me, which has always been my intent. Do you think you've gotten a rise out of me? :heh: I'm laughing at you lot, not getting angry. haha look at this thread you made cmon. LOL

Daps
f

Fefe

Banned
Daps
If you handed me, I wouldn't be sitting here laughing at ALL of you. Scrambling to self proclaim victory, this isn't a war, you're just getting trolled.

Let me fill you in on a what the definition of trolling is.

Trolling: To get a rise out of a poster. Which I have done to all three. Do you think you've gotten a rise out of me? :heh: I'm laughing at you lot, not getting angry. haha look at this thread you made cmon. LOL

My nikka I've been trolling since grade five and you learned the term on the coli :heh:

@charmander already ethered you

@BocaRear murdered you

You are dead stfu

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
My ninja I've been trolling since grade five and you learned the term on the coli :heh:

@charmander already ethered you

@BocaRear murdered you

You are dead stfu
Proclaiming you murdered me doesn't mean you actually murdered me. You look onto each other for reassurance, mention each other scrambling to make sure you're not failing. I don't need to mention anyone. It doesn't matter, because to a troll there's no win, lose, murder, ether nothing. Just me entertining myself.

How you guys can't seem to comprehend this is hilarious. :pachaha:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
THe neck is the most underrated part of a woman's body.
Chicks I talk to think my infatuation with women's necks is almost obsessive. :jawalrus: Some like feet. I love necks
I love me a nice, healthy looking, fairly toned neck :wub:. Cant stand them chicks with almost no necks :scusthov:

Last edited: