• long neck

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • no neck

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
You talking about the neck shyt? Pfftttt look at the fukking pictures she put up. Knock it off. :mjlol:

anyone that even participated in that c00n arse poll deserves a neg. :what:

c00n? :wtf:

they're both black women :sas1:

preferring one black women over the other is certainly not c00nery is it? :mindblown:

& also didn't you say that the c00n argument was a cop-out? :sas2:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
c00n? :wtf:

they're both black women :sas1:

preferring one black women over the other is certainly not c00nery is it? :mindblown:

& also didn't you say that the c00n argument was a cop-out? :sas2:
of course it is. I was on my trollie yesterday, but today, I'm not. And the intellectual side of me is reading this thread and reading the subheader like :what:

Long neck or no neck? does that imply if you don't have a long neck you have no neck at all? :mindblown:

Did she seriously post a super model next to a poor tanzanian girl in an attempt to make a bias poll? :mindblown:

I'm sorry, but I'm a little more intelligent than that. I never voted....

I mean just read this shyt
long llama necks vs. rwandan no neck syndrome

:what: and you wonder why it's so easy to bait you lot.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
of course it is. I was on my trollie yesterday, but today, I'm not. And the intellectual side of me is reading this thread and reading the subheader like :what:

Long neck or no neck? does that imply if you don't have a long neck you have no neck at all? :mindblown:

Did she seriously post a super model next to a poor tanzanian girl in an attempt to make a bias poll? :mindblown:

I'm sorry, but I'm a little more intelligent than that. I never voted....

935930_10151684276838734_1257207591_n.jpg

the poll didn't lie breh, the people have spoken. The llama long necked girls have won :youngsabo:

ain't no c00nery in this thread breh :mjpls: get out of them feelings & admit it, long necks won :steviej: