Daps
Long neck, don't give a heck
Long hair, don't care
If you coming for Somalis, then either me or @BocaRear gonna be there
It's only fair for a reer (fam) this rare

TheDragon23

Banned
Daps
My nikka the opposite of superiority is inferiority and nobody has ever called you out on your "I'm a midnight boy, I get no love" schtick." If that isn't c00ning than idk what is.

I don't have a superiority complex. You just have what Somalis call uqdad. If you feel some type of way because I'm feeling on my peoples long necks than so be it.
I dont appreciate ppl that look down on my ppl callin me the n word, so plz refrain from usin it. Thank you.

And this isnt about #MidnightBoyz (:salute:) or #VirginGang (:mjcri: )

Its about u intently bashing other africans and their physical appearance and making a spectacle of it, but claiming u not a c00n :troll:.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Long neck, don't give a heck
Long hair, don't care
If you coming for Somalis, then either me or @BocaRear gonna be there
It's only fair for a reer (fam) this rare
dramatic-lhama-o.gif

Fefe

Banned
Daps
I dont appreciate ppl that look down on my ppl callin me the n word, so plz refrain from usin it. Thank you.

And this isnt about #MidnightBoyz (:salute:) or #VirginGang (:mjcri: )

Its about u intently bashing other africans and their physical appearance and making a spectacle of it, but claiming u not a c00n :troll:.

If you wanna take shyt out of context and dikk ride for @Clean Cut then go ahead

semtex

:)
Daps
Long neck would be more feminine. Don't want no bytch lookin like Yoel Romero

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So just becuz he started it it makes it alright wut u said? And thats not how u actually feel?
I didn't start anything. She made this thread. She's also the one that declared she was going to troll the master troll in another thread I single handily destroyed (which had nothing to do with nationality). Even the somali thread, all my replies were reactionary to initiate shyt talking. I just manage to finish it and turn them into victims. :manny: