Long Distance relationships: what's the furthest distance you can do?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I had a "girlfriend" that stayed in Cleveland, OH and I was here in Birmingham. She flew to see me once and I drove one time and flew another time. The plan was for her to go to school in Tuskegee, but it never happened. We broke up, but then the bytch stole my identity. :snoop: I swore if I ever saw her out in public in life I was gonna :deadhorse: and leave her :dead:

:huhldup: she stole your identity? was she african?:damndamndamn:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
10 miles the longest, unless the bytch got guap and paying for everything from car note, to light bill and giving dome then there's a exception

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL

:huhldup: she stole your identity? was she african?:damndamndamn:
Naw, what happened was we started dating in 1998, we broke up in 2000. So 2003 when I found out my current girlfriend was pregnant with our child, I figured that I would get a loan from the bank to go ahead and pay off all of my bills and try to get a house or something. Well, the bank turned me down and when I got my credit report, it was saying I had all these outstanding bills in Cleveland. I was like, :wtf: I haven't been to Cleveland since 2000, then I thought about it and was like :why: I had a gas bill, home phone bill, cable bill, 2 cell phone bills, and a water bill all in my name. This was before they started calling it identity theft. I filed a police report, sent letters from my job to the different credit companies to get that shyt off my record. That shyt was like having another job. That's why if I ever, ever see her again I'm :bustback:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Naw, what happened was we started dating in 1998, we broke up in 2000. So 2003 when I found out my current girlfriend was pregnant with our child, I figured that I would get a loan from the bank to go ahead and pay off all of my bills and try to get a house or something. Well, the bank turned me down and when I got my credit report, it was saying I had all these outstanding bills in Cleveland. I was like, :wtf: I haven't been to Cleveland since 2000, then I thought about it and was like :why: I had a gas bill, home phone bill, cable bill, 2 cell phone bills, and a water bill all in my name. This was before they started calling it identity theft. I filed a police report, sent letters from my job to the different credit companies to get that shyt off my record. That shyt was like having another job. That's why if I ever, ever see her again I'm :bustback:
mama told me never trust a midwest bytch

she from milwaukee

:sadbron:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ima tell u like this playboi
unless u plan on actually being with her, dont take it too serious meaning dont fal in love with her

ima tell u why. When u date a girl logn distance and yall both in love and faithful. Once yall break up, shes gone go on a rampage of gettin new dicc.

I know this is common for chiccs, but for chiccs getting out a long distance relation its like 10 times worse :damn:

Gator ur my nikka, i dont think ur pretty heart is built like that, believe me, i know :to:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes

did they ever catch up to the broad?

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
I have fam in cleveland and chicago and them chicks out there got nothing but kids and games to get in your pockets

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
did they ever catch up to the broad?
That's the thing, I don't know. I tried to keep up with the shyt the best I could but then when my daughter was born and all that stuff dropped off my credit I didn't give a fukk no more. I was just glad that it was gone. Since I was a new father I was just concentrated on that. I just keep tabs on my shyt every 6 months now. :whew:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
No more than 30 mins away breh,figure its an hour round trip...

Second thought if she aint close fukk her I aont broadening her sharing region:pacspit: