Long Distance relationships: what's the furthest distance you can do?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Only way they can work is if yall were in the same city in reg relationship first then get separated....those LR from jump never work...

I would never pretend to want to be in one...only gain is having a possible bench player when you go on the road,nothing more...

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
my girl is 5 hours away. we been doin this for a bout a year now....going down to cleveland next week to see er actually...we see eachother every 2 or 3 months. if it wasnt her though i wouldnt do it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I can say, like someone else mentioned is that it was pretty good to have that space. The girl id eal with now sleeps over every weekend and she always is on some "let's do something this weekend", at times when I just wanna sit back and chill. I can't remember the last time I was able to stay home both Sat and Sunday....and her new job is 4 blocks from mines :scusthov:

LMMFAO!!

Quality time!!

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
One thing I can say, like someone else mentioned is that it was pretty good to have that space. The girl id eal with now sleeps over every weekend and she always is on some "let's do something this weekend", at times when I just wanna sit back and chill. I can't remember the last time I was able to stay home both Sat and Sunday....and her new job is 4 blocks from mines :scusthov:

:deadrose:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
60 miles is far. But if it's only a 1 hr drie that's cool. Out here , it's gonna take u 90 min to drive half that distance if its traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:ehh: im 5 hrs away from mine

I used to hate it too but now im :busta:

Yall dont even realize these main chicks 5+ hours away are actually side pieces in main chick disguise...A chick whos calls you dont answer,talk to twice a week max and visit every few weeks and it mostly to catch up on fukkn..thats a side dish friends and its so demonic :blessed:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Yall dont even realize these main chicks 5+ hours away are actually side pieces in main chick disguise...A chick whos calls you dont answer,talk to twice a week max and visit every few weeks and it mostly to catch up on fukkn..thats a side dish friends and its so demonic :blessed:

:hmm:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL at having more than one woman and calling it a relationship. Yall are single fukking with bytches that live out of town. Stop it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
LOL at having more than one woman and calling it a relationship. Yall are single fukking with bytches that live out of town. Stop it.

Some of these young cats are confused....these dudes is eatin spam and calling it filet mignon...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
had a a couple girls i was in relationship with in seattle...

long as they knew how to work them kegals out...i didnt trip bout the side action if they had any...didnt care...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I had a "girlfriend" that stayed in Cleveland, OH and I was here in Birmingham. She flew to see me once and I drove one time and flew another time. The plan was for her to go to school in Tuskegee, but it never happened. We broke up, but then the bytch stole my identity. :snoop: I swore if I ever saw her out in public in life I was gonna :deadhorse: and leave her :dead: