Long Distance relationships: what's the furthest distance you can do?

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Not doing long distance relationships anymore. She was at least 10 hours away. We did the Skype thing and saw each other in person when we was free from work but it causes a strain. You need that QT together.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Not doing long distance relationships anymore. She was at least 10 hours away. We did the Skype thing and saw each other in person when we was free from work but it causes a strain. You need that QT together.

i know, man. one hour isnt bad but my girl dont drive :wow2:

and i do and as long as she takes trips up here im willing to drive down whenever :simp:

i just wanna do this for one year and then its time to start moving closer and moving in together :mjpls:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
One thing I can say, like someone else mentioned is that it was pretty good to have that space. The girl id eal with now sleeps over every weekend and she always is on some "let's do something this weekend", at times when I just wanna sit back and chill. I can't remember the last time I was able to stay home both Sat and Sunday....and her new job is 4 blocks from mines :scusthov:

semtex

:)
Daps
One thing I can say, like someone else mentioned is that it was pretty good to have that space. The girl id eal with now sleeps over every weekend and she always is on some "let's do something this weekend", at times when I just wanna sit back and chill. I can't remember the last time I was able to stay home both Sat and Sunday....and her new job is 4 blocks from mines :scusthov:
I hate a high maintenance bytch

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
30 miles. I only saw my girl on the weekends for a while and i liked it like that. With gas the way it is, i reccomend finding a girl a round your way.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I hate a high maintenance bytch

hahaha...i can't front though she has no problem spending when we do go out. So that's been a bonus. She always offers to put some money into the bills when we are out. It's just she always wants to do stuff and never has any ideas which kinda frustrates me.

I dunno, but I think the long distance ex changed my way of dealing with chiks. If a chik don't at least offer to put some money in for shyt, I'm not trying to see her again. I'd def pick up the whole bill, all I wanna hear is an offer.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
30 miles. I only saw my girl on the weekends for a while and i liked it like that. With gas the way it is, i reccomend finding a girl a round your way.

Mine is a $20 dollar round trip.

Gas prices change.

True love doesnt :smile: